Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
07 escalade, 06 lexus gs, 94 civic si hatchback
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wondering do all 07 escalade comes with auto leveling??? and how would you know if the truck is equip with it?

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,741 Posts
All I can tell you is that it was not an option. Therefore, I would conclude that all have it, as I know mine does. Come to think of it, even my 2001 Tahoe had it.

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Does anyone know it the 07 Avalanche is equipped with the same suspension set up as the 07 EXT?
Only on all LTZ models and on LT3 models with the 6.0L--with Chevy, it's called Autoride. The only difference between it and the Cadillac version is merely a small tuning difference, otherwise, they operate identically.

It's electronic road-sensing shocks and auto leveling, essentially.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,741 Posts
Also, at least for 07, you could not get a Tahoe LTZ with autoride for the reason that all LTZs came with 20" rims, and you could not get 20"s with Autoride. Maybe the Avalanche was different. Or maybe I was fed a line of BS from the Chevy dealers...but they both did tell me the same thing....

I had Autoride on my 01 Tahoe and it rode, IMO, as nice as the 02-06 Lades. When I could not get an Tahoe LTZ with Autoride, in 07, it made my decison for a Lade very easy. I did not want an LT3, I wanted an LTZ with autoride or a Lade.

·
Premium Member
3,741 Posts
Also, at least for 07, you could not get a Tahoe LTZ with autoride for the reason that all LTZs came with 20" rims, and you could not get 20"s with Autoride.
Apparantly, I am full of crap.

I just checked "Official" Chevy website and they do seem to offer autoride with the LTZ and 20" wheels in 07. Oh well, glad I was mis-informed b/c that swayed me to justify the Lade! I am positive I was told that incorrect information by two separate dealers in 2006 when I was looking at a new 2006...I wonder if that changed in 07.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts