Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn thats alot of money!
i could see maybe 400 or something but over a grand?!?
geezus!
:hmm:

·
Registered
Escalade
1,584 Posts

·
Registered
2003 DENALI bagged on 26's.. 2008 GS350 murdered
190 Posts
last i checked dealer cost was $1079 each. SEMA is just around the corner, more companies will come out with them... Hankook and Falken have them already listed on their websites.

·
Registered
384 Posts
good news, hankook (which is a WAY better ride than kumho) , is coming out with new 26" tires, supposedly by the end of this month. (just in time for sema) and they are supposdely going to be priced at around the same as their 24" tires. (400-500) each. so if anyone is looking for 26" tires i suggest you wait till hankook causes competition for kumho and prices start to drop.

·
Registered
E
1,313 Posts
ALLeyez187onME said:
good news, hankook (which is a WAY better ride than kumho) , is coming out with new 26" tires, supposedly by the end of this month. (just in time for sema) and they are supposdely going to be priced at around the same as their 24" tires. (400-500) each. so if anyone is looking for 26" tires i suggest you wait till hankook causes competition for kumho and prices start to drop.
If thats true, then Im getting 26's. :cool:

·
Registered
384 Posts
on kumho tires, because of the hard rubber side wall, not only are 24's and 26's extremly hard to mount, but they have almost NO difference between the ride of 24's and 26's. they both ride like shit.

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
ALLeyez187onME said:
This is good news.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"good news, hankook (which is a WAY better ride than kumho) , is coming out with new 26" tires, supposedly by the end of this month. (just in time for sema) and they are supposdely going to be priced at around the same as their 24" tires. (400-500) each. so if anyone is looking for 26" tires i suggest you wait till hankook causes competition for kumho and prices start to drop."

I WILL BUY 4 TOMORROW!!! HOW DO I GET THEM???

·
Registered
384 Posts
welll hankook and falcon are supposed to have them out in time for SEMA but, unfortunately they wont be out until then most likely the end of october/beginning of november.

·
Registered
Escalade
1,584 Posts
ALLeyez187onME said:
welll hankook and falcon are supposed to have them out in time for SEMA but, unfortunately they wont be out until then most likely the end of october/beginning of november.
Any news on the 26" tires? were did you find this info?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts