Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade
1,583 Posts

·
Registered
2003 DENALI bagged on 26's.. 2008 GS350 murdered
190 Posts
last i checked dealer cost was $1079 each. SEMA is just around the corner, more companies will come out with them... Hankook and Falken have them already listed on their websites.

·
Registered
384 Posts
good news, hankook (which is a WAY better ride than kumho) , is coming out with new 26" tires, supposedly by the end of this month. (just in time for sema) and they are supposdely going to be priced at around the same as their 24" tires. (400-500) each. so if anyone is looking for 26" tires i suggest you wait till hankook causes competition for kumho and prices start to drop.

·
Registered
E
1,310 Posts
ALLeyez187onME said:
good news, hankook (which is a WAY better ride than kumho) , is coming out with new 26" tires, supposedly by the end of this month. (just in time for sema) and they are supposdely going to be priced at around the same as their 24" tires. (400-500) each. so if anyone is looking for 26" tires i suggest you wait till hankook causes competition for kumho and prices start to drop.
If thats true, then Im getting 26's. :cool:

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,521 Posts
ALLeyez187onME said:
This is good news.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"good news, hankook (which is a WAY better ride than kumho) , is coming out with new 26" tires, supposedly by the end of this month. (just in time for sema) and they are supposdely going to be priced at around the same as their 24" tires. (400-500) each. so if anyone is looking for 26" tires i suggest you wait till hankook causes competition for kumho and prices start to drop."

I WILL BUY 4 TOMORROW!!! HOW DO I GET THEM???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.