Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Bull was a Dixiecrat - a Southerner who called himself a Democrat, but after the Civil Rights Movement, ran into the open arms of the GOP where they were welcomed by the GOP Southern Strategy. HRS stikes out...as always.

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Bull was a Dixiecrat - a Southerner who called himself a Democrat, but after the Civil Rights Movement, ran into the open arms of the GOP where they were welcomed by the GOP Southern Strategy. HRS stikes out...as always.
Yeah yeah say what you want. And I'm sure that Strom Thurmond was a Republican too?:lildevil: No Scourge, you see REAL Republicans (Lincoln, Eisenhower, etc.) have always been about civil rights, whether it be freeing the slaves or forcing the integration of Little Rock Central High:cool2:

The Republican ideal is quite simple. Make everyone equal (civil rights) and they you won't have things like state-sponsored discrimination (i.e. democrat sponsored Affirmitive Action.) We've reached a point (IMHO) where things like that no longer need be. Everyone in this country can go to school for free, get a high school diploma, get a job, and live life to the fullest if they choose so.

Its those that choose not to do this (welfare whores, hey I just created a phrase:lildevil::sneaky: ) that seem to cause the trouble. For instance, those in New Orleans that are "helpless" and couldn't get out of the city in time because they were "poor" are the people I'm talking about. For the most part they were on welfare, they didn't have jobs, they never took initiative in their lives, so its easy to understand them not wanting to get out of the city and then begging for money from FEMA, since they're used to getting handouts. And what do they do with the $2000 aid money? Rent hotels, buy food, get clothes? HELL NO. They go out and get Louie Vuitton handbags with their aid money.

And it pisses me off.:annoyed:

S

·
0 Posts
Wow, the latest Republican you can mention is EISENHOWER from 50 years ago! Haha, man! That's the best you can do because the reality is that Southern Dixicrats wanted to keep hating nigggers & other minorities while they were no longer welcome in the Democratic Party. Most, though admittedly not all, ran into the welcoming arms of the REPUBLICANS under Nixon who engaged in the Southern Strategy that was used up to the 2004 election and is still being used.

Now, you are free to ignore history, just like HRS, but you can also research for yourself and make your own educated decision. IF you do, you'll come across Mehlmen's apology and the realization that the GOP is not for minorities.

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
scourge said:
Now, you are free to ignore history, just like HRS...
For someone who is so afraid to engage me direct, you sure bring up my name often.

I'll be back after work to shut down the above nonsense, you dixiecrat!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts