Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow members,

I ordered the Mcgaughy's #30009 lowering kit, 2" spindle/3" spring. I will attempt to install this myself on my 08 Escalade, AWD w/autoride, on 305/35/24's.

Any do's & don'ts would you recommend before I tackle this job? For the rear, do I need to adjust anything with the autoride? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac Escalade Platinum
813 Posts
Hello fellow members,

I ordered the Mcgaughy's #30009 lowering kit, 2" spindle/3" spring. I will attempt to install this myself on my 08 Escalade, AWD w/autoride, on 305/35/24's.

Any do's & don'ts would you recommend before I tackle this job? For the rear, do I need to adjust anything with the autoride? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Pics and proceedure much appreciated !

·
Registered
993 Posts
Hello fellow members,

If you can take pictures and post step by step instructions, it would be much appreciated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts