Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 93. I ran an errand, everything normal. I start the car after the errand, no display, no HVAC display, no DIC display. Car runs normal and the radio works, lights, wiper, windows, etc. all OK. There seems to be a flicker on the display, faint and cyclical, but there. Not the normal speed and rpm lights, just a whitish flicker.
Because of that I don't think its a fuse, but I don't have the manual to even know what fuse that would be. I pulled the tower with the HVAC, and the kick panel under the dash and jiggled wires but didn't see any changes.
Can't go into the DIC to see if there are any codes. I have an old code reader at my shop so I should be able to read the codes that way eventually.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
Cadillac
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, has anyone had experience with the eManual website that pops up under the Recommended Reading option on this forumn. The show a PDF manual for the 86-93 Allante's for $23.

·
Registered
Cadillac
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Added symptom, turn signals don't work. I thought it might just be the display on the dash but they don't work at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts