Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you guys may know, I love my caddy that I just got. It is my winter car, however, and I really cant spend that much $$ on it. I want it to run perfect becuase its so veautiful and I want to enjoy this Cadillac experience as best as I can. I guess my dilemma is this: what services may not need to be done to save me some cash. I was thinking: tranny flush, coolant flush, fuel filter, pcv, p steering and brake flush, fuel injector cleaning, and Bilstein engine cleaning (Im gonna do the plugs and wires myself). Anyway, if all the fluid LOOK ok, will it benefit me to change them; I mean, will the car run any better if I do. The fluid changes add up so fast! Also, I ran some fuel injector cleaner thru the tank. How can I tell if the car would run better with a pro cleaning; if my fuel economy is ok now, should I skip it and enjoy the same smoothness? Lastly, Ive been eharing alot about this Bilstein engine cleaning. How can I tell if I can benefit from this? I just want the car to run its absolute best, but $$ is so tight; especially since its my second car. Its got 125,000 on it and ts a 92 by the way (4.9). I really just want the car to run its best RIGHT NOW, and I know that changing ALL the fluids may not affect anything. If not, I can always do that in the future years to come. What do you guys think?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts