Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015i Escalade, 2016 Corvette
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see if anyone else here has had a vibration that I only notice on smooth pavement while doing 35-45 mph. It occurs sporadically and seems to come from the passenger side rear - almost as if you were driving over the grooves they put in the asphalt to warn you of driving on the shoulder. They grooves are stamped in. This vibration only lasts for a couple of seconds, then goes away -
I'm inclined to think the mag shock back there is malfunctioning. There is no regular rhythm to I to it.

Anyone had something similar? My truck is a luxury 2015i - 4wdr

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
Just checking to see if anyone else here has had a vibration that I only notice on smooth pavement while doing 35-45 mph. It occurs sporadically and seems to come from the passenger side rear - almost as if you were driving over the grooves they put in the asphalt to warn you of driving on the shoulder. They grooves are stamped in. This vibration only lasts for a couple of seconds, then goes away -
I'm inclined to think the mag shock back there is malfunctioning. There is no regular rhythm to I to it.

Anyone had something similar? My truck is a luxury 2015i - 4wdr

Is this a "hear" or "hear and feel" situation?

·
Registered
2015i Escalade, 2016 Corvette
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both actually - but only for a couple of seconds then its gone. No pattern, really only discernible on smooth roads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts