Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a new radiator for my 99 seville STS, and there shows to be 2 types of radiators. One with Engine Oil Cooling, and one with Transmission only. I looked at my old radiator and I see the transmission lines coming from the radiator on the driver side, but on the passenger side there seems to be something else. It looks like a hose and not a line coming from the lower part of the radiator. Could that thin hose be an oil line?

·
Registered
The Northstar Tuner
2,759 Posts
I'm looking to buy a new radiator for my 99 seville STS, and there shows to be 2 types of radiators. One with Engine Oil Cooling, and one with Transmission only. I looked at my old radiator and I see the transmission lines coming from the radiator on the driver side, but on the passenger side there seems to be something else. It looks like a hose and not a line coming from the lower part of the radiator. Could that thin hose be an oil line?
The EOC line are bigger than the trans lines. They come off the oil filter housing and screw into the right side of the radiator. Two line on the right side. They will look like crap and may break. That will mean more money. They leak oil all over also. You could look at the right front corner of the cradle for a oil leak. If you see oil on the cradle in front of the engine that would mean you have an EOC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts