Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
03 Tahoe... sold 05 ESV
153 Posts
The dvd entertainment system and moonroof were added to the non platinums too. Exclusive interior adds are really limited to the air conditioned front seats, the cupholders mentioned and the door panels have a bit of design difference plus the already mentioned added chrome. Exterior wise the wheels of course, but along with that is a different spring set and slight differences in the airride system sensors and such and possibly suspension too due to the lowered stance. Also they came with an actual chrome grill, not the painted silver style found on the non platinums. Might be worth a couple grand more but thats about it.

·
Registered
2005 esv platinum
17 Posts
also different accent interiors on the platinum then the regular one.. such as doors with the fake wood goin in the door handle and such and slight difference in the steering wheel.. ALSO the platinum had rear headed AND cooled seats in the back 2nd row. and two dvd screens.. as well as heated and cooled cup holders and factory 20 in rims..

·
Registered
'01 Pearl White - Sold 10/11, '09 Raven Black :)
737 Posts
I must admit, I sure like the platinum steering wheel compared to the one on my 02...

·
Registered
2011 ESV Premium
122 Posts
... Also they came with an actual chrome grill, not the painted silver style found on the non platinums....
My 2006 ESV Platinum didn't come with an "actual chrome grill." It came with a shiny, silvery plastic grille. Course, I got it 2 years old, so....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts