Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I know Im pushing my luck here. Does anyone have an axle kicking around? good or bad doesent matter..
If someone has a boneyard contact perhaps there is a trashed CTS for parts?

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,621 Posts
I have an idea. Someone go and drop clutches for a little while. Someone is bound to ruin an axle. :D

Idea number two, use Pete's contribution to get an axle. That's what the money is there for. ;)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
rp64ctsv said:
I'm confused,do you need more money?Marty?
We are good on money. I put in about $220. I will split this with Pete if he is interested.

I was just fishing for an axle cheap. I may see if Pete wants to contribute an axle thats a good idea. I sent him a paypal req.

James, can you get me a good price on a 2006 passenger axle?

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
Let me put 40 in your till.PM me instructions,I have only used my paypal in contributing to the forum and it is idiot proof.I'll need help here.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks ALL. Pete came through and is going to split the difference as promised.' Way to go pete'.:dance:

That said, its now a waiting game with Diff Techniques.
If/when this comes to fruition I will get them to sponsor.

James, please get the 06 passenger side axle on order when you get the PN. I will call you with a CC#. This is about as much help as we can give these guys. They have 2 diffs, a cradle on the way and an axle coming. They should be good to go.
Right now they are running a mid 10 sec GTO on this diff..
and have sold many, not a broken unit yet! They also have new half shafts in the works.:highfive:

·
Registered
07 SRX V8 AWD Diamond White Sport Edition & 08 C6 LS3/418ci
736 Posts
Marty:

RobCTS from the CTS Forum side and one of the Cadillac Forum's "super posters" and a heck of a nice guy I might add contributed $50.00.

If you do not have it; it is only because Bob did not have your Paypal address so you may want to send him a PM as he did inquire via a posting/thread on the CTS Forum side as to where to send the money.

RobCTS; (Bob Martin) also went out of his way and reposted my "call to arms" for contributions for the Aussie CTS Differential project. Bob is a true "team player" and one in a million and I am glad to call him my "Ohio friend".

In addition; David Wise made a purchase from CMS, Ltd and I agreed to contribute $50.00 in his name on his behalf as part of the deal.

Therfore; please find enclosed via Paypal another $100.00 towards the Aussie Differential Fund. This $100 represents $50.00 on behalf of David Wise and $50.00 in matching funds from Cadillac MotorSports, Limited.

Should you require any further assistance; please do no hesitate for a moment to ask my friend.

Thanks for all of your efforts with this engineering project as it requires more effort and well thought out planning than most of us will ever realize.

best regards:

Pietro (Pete) J. Raimondi, Jr.
Cadillac MotorSports, Ltd
[email protected]***********************

Anyway, please find enclosed another $100 from Cadillac MotorSports ( $50.00 from David Wise and $50.00 in matching funds from Cadillac MotorSports, Ltd).

·
Alexandria, Va
Work on them all...
1,213 Posts
lasstss said:
James, please get the 06 passenger side axle on order when you get the PN.
Will do... Parts department is waiting on a call back from GM right now... I'll let you know as soon as I have more information...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts