Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
Are you selling your tuning software?

Sucks you guys are selling your cars,BTW

I'm keeping mine,I can't deal with losing my ass on it.

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I must clarify that these are parts to create a diff cooler - not a plug and play kit (not that there is one). lasstss supplied these to me when he let his V go, don't recall how much, but it wasn't cheap.

WW

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool...thre are a set of wheels with Dunlop wintersports in the classified section :bouncy:

$1500 shipped in the CONUS. Tires have less than 3,000 miles on them. TPS intact. Wheels in good shape. Great friends for those that drive in ice or snow for part of the year.

WW

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V (Blk, 6spd, Recaros), 2007 Cadillac CTS-V (sold)
717 Posts
wild,.. you're gonna sell your maggied V for 30k ? how many miles and what other mod's do you have?

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Natedog -

Stock wheels powdercoated, rears widened to 9.5", RE050 tires with about 7,500 miles on them, 245/275 combo, drilled rotors, replaced stock sub with Kicker and an MTX amp, Hotchkis sways, 2.8" pulley, lasstss knobs and doorlocks, RT cats, spare set of wheels available with RFT snowtires, new FG2 shocks about 4,000 miles ago, tinted windows, hardwire in place for radar detector above RV mirror, LED's interior, scratches interior from kids on rear door sills, scratches in the trunk on the little plastic cover because I actually use my car, maggie was rebuilt by Magnuson about 3,000 miles ago, WW fogs and sides, dirt from Nevada all over the place, daily driver - no garage queen here, Royal Purple in diff and trans, oil catch can, lasstss custom fuel rail mount (cleans up the maggie install), nice tear in the hoodliner from a thrown belt, currently needs a grill and front bumper cover due to a scratch - already in progress with insurance, Specter bushings, ADS replacements for front speakers, all TSB's done (aka clutch about 12,000 miles ago), 3 incidents including the aforementioned - all minor - but might show up on a carfax since the dealer blamed the whining diff on one of them, 3 years plus of a whole lot of fun and a truly great vehicle to own, and 33xxx miles currently.

I'd post pics, but then I'd have to wash the car first :)

I'm sure there are other items that I've forgotten.

WW

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I should have looked at the bottom of the cooler. Mocal Think Automotive Ltd. Isleworth, England, TW7 6EL Part No OC5197-10 Description 19 Rom 235mm 10JIC Hope this helps.

By the way - the $30K on the V price isn't meant to devalue each of yours - it is what I can safely get on trade...so why not let somebody get a deal :)

WW

PS - Pulley is $100 shipped.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts