Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
Brett said:
i recall the UAW problem as well:

http://www.just-auto.com/news_detail.asp?art=37777&lk=nd02

http://www.local2209.org/content/showquestion.asp?faq=19&fldAuto=568

http://www.onwheelsinc.com/StopLight/oldpages/02_may1_content.asp

Also, sorry Ralph, but your argument is not "sound". the cost to bring Holden here would be more in the ballpark of the hundreds of millions. Plus, Holdens dont sell well here. GTO's dont, and Cateras didnt.

Lets just let that thread go, its only gonna escalate. Im not gonna post any of this stuff in there, because it will just make it worse
Brett, you seem to miss the point of the Holdens in NA and why you might think they wouldn't sell. They would be the "genuine article" and NOT a hidden re-badged product like the Catera was. THAT'S why the Catera and Cimmer didn't sell well. Serious enthusiasts aren't fooled by a phoney GTO either that isn't even a genuine Pontiac. Toyotas seem to sell VERY well in NA and they are the genuine article. The unions are just a bunch of greedy babies and that's the only reason it would EVER cost hundreds of millions as you mentioned, but I do NOT believe it would because the cars are alrerady engineered and built, and we are talking about a VERY SMALL volume here and I really don't care to get into this all over again...

I do believe Holdens could be sold and make money for GM in NA but it really isn't anything to worry about at this point.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #362

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #364
Stoneage_Caddy said:
LOOK AT RAUF AVATAR !!!!! OMG ROFL !!!!!

oh man , i knew i shoulda been keeping tabs on that kid ....thats classic
LOL, ya I noticed that. He started using it right after he started having to deal with HRS.

Holy crap!!! Now HRS is implying Raufs' religion is a "cult!" :eek: The other guy is trying to gracefully and politely "bow out" but HRS should hang himself on this one... :helpless:

http://cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=378022#post378022

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
does this mean HRS is gonna go on another posting spree everywhere but the CI forum ?

oh wait ....i remeber im not a mod there , whew , thought i was gona have to acutally do something .....

life is good ....

Lets brithen the mood here ....

you know i had this dream last night that i was driving an XLR ?...then i woke up and remebered , dreams come true next week .....MWAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #366
Stoneage_Caddy said:
you know i had this dream last night that i was driving an XLR ?...then i woke up and remebered , dreams come true next week .....MWAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL, I still play the same lotto numbers because I had a dream about them and wrote them down over a year ago! If I miss one draw I'll probably regret if for life!!!

There might be something to dreams because on one lotto I was ONE number off from winning $100,000!!!!! I had a dream about something to do with winning something a few days earlier! :rant2:

Maybe you;ll be driving that XLR next week, we'll see.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
If there's enough activity in C.I., maybe he'll leave the rest of us alone.

Did Rauf change his avatar? All I see is the cover of that Cadillac coffee table book with a 50's hood ornament. (I have that book by my left foot right now)

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
Well this is interesting. HRS now starts threads JUST to bait Scourge! How can I be the only one to notice this??...

http://cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53457

Also note, that HRS will NOT respond to Deep Sleep (a seemingly dedicated Democrat) because HRS knows he cannot afford to make another enemy.

Looks like the coined phrase for the time being is "Angry Liberal Mob." :suspense: And we are seeing it in EVERY one of his threads. :hmm:

And one I'll never seem to forget, another instant classic from HRS......

"When you reattach your balls, just let me know." - HRS

http://cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52916

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #374
Stoneage_Caddy said:
hrws and his buiddies can suck my donkey balls ....punmkmihng stoopid ass basrad ...raplh sdonft let him bring you downg to ho[pis leevel
easy on the Molson there buddy. ;)

HRS has some nerve to accuse scourge of being "uncivil." Especially since, HERE are the latest HRS quotes from the last little while, and they are flames, make no mistake.....

quotes from HRS recently.....

"It must really be dark at your house, you dimwitt."

"When you reattatch your balls, just let me know."

"After you take your prozak, feel free to participate."

"then email the author and stop acting like a baby who can't have any candy for dinner!" - HRS

What an upstanding gentleman we have in HRS. Calling scourge "uncivil" is like the pot calling the kettle black!

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
fuc k molson ,,,,,coors bvabay
iw shes we could get rid of boatht he batsards , vut out bottom line and egt our avatars back ....but i dont think anby of those will happen ...itas about as likely as me getting laid , and we stand a beatter chance of finding out el,vives wasnt really dead

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #376
Stoneage_Caddy said:
fuc k molson ,,,,,coors bvabay
iw shes we could get rid of boatht he batsards , vut out bottom line and egt our avatars back ....but i dont think anby of those will happen ...itas about as likely as me getting laid , and we stand a beatter chance of finding out el,vives wasnt really dead
Elvis is dead?? :shocked: :D

Yep, I miss avatars too. :banghead:

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
i font get it ....nothing ever gets beatter m everytging just gets more and more worse ....what the **** happend ////lifew woemn , intenet everything just sucks more everyday ...twhat the **** is the point

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #379
Brett said:
you guys teaming up Ralph or did you guys coincidentally quote these in the same order and nearly the same format?

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=463289#post463289

scourge is as much an ass as HRS, you're the only one that doesnt see that, but hey I guess you're on his side now, so that would explain that.

DARN RIGHT I gave him those quotes! He knew about them, I just happened to have them in a nice little bundle to be used against the hipocrit in defence if need be. (and there is always a need it seems) I was going to go on that thread and use them myself, then realizing for the good of the forum, it would start another war, what was the better option?? HRS can "give it" to people, unprovoked (like starting threads and his using "scourge" in the opening post to bait him, and others, then he can damn well take it and people need to see what he says to people. He has had more than enough chances to keep his mouth shut and stop insulting, baiting, flaming but that will never happen as I've said many times. There is a reason people left the CI, and it WAS NOT because of scourge!! (and there is more than enough evidence and logic in this entire thread to prove that Brett)

Poor HRS couldn't STAND the fact that I once asked scourge to "clear his pm box" openly in the CI, then he went all on the offensive about it, accusing "conspiracies, etc." Well that's just too bad for him because I'll pm who I please.

and there are so many many more gentlemanly quotes anyone could see for themselves. So when I see HRS claiming to be the "Civil one" YA, I got a problem with that! It's not even about taking sides, it about standing up to flame baiting Trolls like HRS. Yes, I have also told scourge to NOT flame HRS in any way so that HRS again shows his true colors, and it is becomming more and more evident everyday. I guess it is pretty effective when people go on CarDomain and slander the good name of this Caddy forum, because it seemed to work didn't it?!!!

Even for arguement sake, lets say you are correct, and scourge is just as much of an ass or WORSE, that is still no excuse for HRS to say those things, and I might add, it would go against his "strong Christian morals" as well. :bigroll: :shhh: One would think. :suspense:

The REAL difference between HRS and I is that I come to this forum to talk with people, make friends, have the occasional friendly debate about a car perhaps, post some funny pics, mod an avatar, etc. and at the end of the day, I can respect peoples opinions and look foreward to talking with them again. I don't like to go to bed angry at someone, etc. Sure I'll get into a disagreement from time to time, but I don't hold grudges. I don't "thrive" on confrontation. I don't twist what people say and make an insulting comment out of the blue, I will ask the person to clarify their statement and then look at the critical points and discuss them, often with links to back me up. I will do it WITHOUT calling someone a "Hillbilly, Dimwitt, or Liberal *******." HRS's purpose here is to antagonize, bait, flame, what ever you want to call it, and that's obvious enough. I'm sorry you cannot see my side of it.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Ralph said:
DAMN RIGHT I gave him those quotes! He knew about them, I just happened to have them in a nice little bundle to be used against the hipocrit in defence if need be. (and there is always a need) I was going to go on that thread and use them myself, then realizing for the good of the forum, it would start another war, what was the better option?? HRS can "give it" to people, unprovoked (like starting threads and his using "scourge" in the opening post to bait him, and others, then he can damn well take it and people need to see what he says to people. He has had more than enough chances to keep his mouth shut and stop insulting, baiting, flaming but that will never happen as I've said many times. There is a reason people left the CI, and it WAS NOT because of scourge!! (and there is more than enough evidence and logic in this entire thread to prove that Brett)

Poor HRS couldn't STAND the fact that I once asked scourge to "clear his pm box" openly in the CI, then he went all on the offensive about it, accusing "conspiracies, etc." Well that's just too bad for him because I'll pm who I please.

and there are so many many more gentlemanly quotes anyone could see for themselves. So when I see HRS claiming to be the "Civil one" YA, I got a problem with that! It's not even about taking sides, it about standing up to flame baiting Trolls like HRS. Yes, I have also told scourge to NOT flame HRS in any way so that HRS again shows his true colors, and it is becomming more and more evident everyday. I guess it is pretty effective when people go on CarDomain and slander the good name of this Caddy forum, because it seemed to work didn't it?!!!

Even for arguement sake, lets say you are correct, and scourge is just as much of an ass or WORSE, that is still no excuse for HRS to say those things, and I might add, it would go against his "strong Christian morals" as well. :bigroll: :shhh: One would think. :suspense:

The REAL difference between HRS and I is that I come to this forum to talk with people, make friends, have the occasional friendly debate about a car perhaps, post some funny pics, mod an avatar, etc. and at the end of the day, I can respect peoples opinions and look foreward to talking with them again. I don't like to go to bed angry at someone, etc. Sure I'll get into a disagreement from time to time, but I don't hold grudges. I don't "thrive" on confrontation. I don't twist what people say and make an insulting comment out of the blue, I will ask the person to clarify their statement and then look at the critical points and discuss them, often with links to back me up. I will do it WITHOUT calling someone a "Hillbilly, Dimwitt, or Liberal *******." HRS's purpose here is to antagonize, bait, flame, what ever you want to call it, and that's obvious enough.
like i said .......its a loss man ....aint nothing gonna change with the situation ....i gave up , HRS won .....i lost , i dont even bother with the stupid politacl section ...just aint worth my frusttration .....bad enough last time when i had 100% of the forum against me , becuse i raised so much hell ....i know when i was wrong ....

ralph , just quit giving a shit about it ....doesnt effect us anymore ...just hope that one day HRS will finnaly step a little to far and they will do the right thing ......

361 - 380 of 388 Posts