Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 388 Posts

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=344585#post344585

What arrogance!!!! He "won" my ass! I should ask for a link to "back it up!" :mad: ;)

Must...........resist.........urge to..........destroy......................him...

I also got a pm from BBozsik wondering why I'm not in the CI anymore.......I relayed the standard "taking a break" line.......(I know that HRS asked BB to ask me because HRS would ask my help on posting when he was in trouble with a topic, etc.)

NOW it seems more than ever they are wondering where everybody is but they have no idea about FC, or so it would seem.

I have no problem with that. I see that HRS is running "stealth" so no one can see what he's snooping at. :shhh: I know because I tried. :sneaky:

END VENT!

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
I'm so tempted to reply to that thread with "Amen!". Actually, I guess that would be religious and he'd start a whole 'nother problem on the board.. At any cost - good. Let him think he won.. Believe me. He knows what happened. He knows we got tired of his nonsense and don't want to hear it anymore.. Do you really think he feels like he "won"?

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sal Collaziano said:
I'm so tempted to reply to that thread with "Amen!". Actually, I guess that would be religious and he'd start a whole 'nother problem on the board.. At any cost - good. Let him think he won.. Believe me. He knows what happened. He knows we got tired of his nonsense and don't want to hear it anymore.. Do you really think he feels like he "won"?
LOL, he's so delusional, let him believe what he wants if it makes him happy. He WOULD make religion an issue out of that "Amen" if you said it because look at my video gaming thread "causing violence?" thread a few weeks ago........he jumped on the word "church" and completely took it out of context as an INSULT to the church and gets my thread locked!!! Kudos to Stoney for doing a good job as a moderator and he did what he had to. I'm a Christian and would NEVER insult Christianity, etc.! He probably misses the debates we had because NOW he's trying to bait me here.....

http://cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=343766#post343766

He knows I respect that Jerry Flint (automotive journalist) because I've been posting a few of his very intelligent and well thought out articles lately, so of course HRS knocks him...... :crying: ;) He has some nerve to respond on my threads after getting it locked and being a flame-baiter Troll!

I'm just ignoring him. I find it impossible to have a conversation with these fundamentalist types because any difference of opinion you have is perceived as "persecution" on their part and they claim to take the high road and deny everything, etc. They take everything the wrong way, or call you un-American for presenting another POV from what they believe. When cornered, he stated "I don't have time to respond to these personal attacks and character assinations!" Well, he sure had time to start a bunch of stupid Canada threads to bait someone. :p

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Leave him over there to cook in his own rancid juices. I don't think we really want him to "figure it out."

I've been watching some of the people over there that I used to think were okay, now I'm not so sure.

From time to time, one of us probably needs to fake an interest in something over there to keep him going. Otherwise, he might get bored and venture out. He stopped by the Lounge the other day and posted a few things.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, judging by the disappearance of my lounge thread called "Why Ford and not GM?" I can only guess that someone (who's name begins with an "H") was somehow offended by it. :helpless: There were plenty of responses on it with no one taking it the wrong way, and it was after all, off carconnection.com an automotive news website that the world sees so no one should have been offended by that discussion at all.

I understand the mods did what they had to, etc.

Don't worry about it. Good grief what a big baby he is!!! (if I guessed correct)

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
but wait , boombotz can talk about gays without the wrath of hotrod crashing down on him
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=346062#post346062

thats funny ....

for some reason we will never get rid of the fool (hotrod)...he does nothing for our forums ...nope ...he gets full run to pick on and instagate anyone he chooses

if his post count was at 5 maybe we could label him a troll and remove him like the others

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Stoneage_Caddy said:
but wait , boombotz can talk about gays without the wrath of hotrod crashing down on him
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=346062#post346062

thats funny ....

for some reason we will never get rid of the fool (hotrod)...he does nothing for our forums ...nope ...he gets full run to pick on and instagate anyone he chooses

if his post count was at 5 maybe we could label him a troll and remove him like the others
LOL! It's ok, I know that I am "Target #1" with him. But HRS is a troll if you look at some of the "flamebaiter" definitions Illumina provided on his "Troll" thread.

You are correct, we may never get rid of him, and it would be too petty of me to report his mentioning of religion in the above linked thread, but that shows he is a hippocrit and sneaks his way around things, etc. He does exactly what he criticizes of others, etc.

1 - 20 of 388 Posts