Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now the story about the ol'man getting beaten up by the NO Police department is rather disgusting and I will leave it at that--this is not the forum. BUT, in the last part of the story I saw this:

"On Friday, state authorities said they were investigating allegations that New Orleans police broke into a dealership and made off with nearly 200 cars - including 41 new Cadillacs - as the storm closed in."

Them NO "cops" stole 41 Cadillacs??? These people don't deserve Cadillacs, they should be riding donkeys...:annoyed:

Story here...

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I also heard to be aware of used cars coming from that area because they are trying to pass off cars damaged by the floods as quality cars.....Off topic, but NBT, what kind of camera do you use? Your pics look like they came straight out of an auto magazine.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pjohnesq said:
I also heard to be aware of used cars coming from that area because they are trying to pass off cars damaged by the floods as quality cars.....Off topic, but NBT, what kind of camera do you use? Your pics look like they came straight out of an auto magazine.
Well... it appears that there are a lot of corruption in that police department... if it can be called as such.

I use a Canon PowerShot A80--it is way too much of a camera and I probably only use about 4% of its features. I used to be a photographer back in another life--On sale here

I used to use regular cameras which were much less complicated than these thingamajigs they sell these days. Thanks!!! :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ah, the things people do when they're the only ones with guns in the area... bad to hear these kinds of stories.

·
Registered
466 Posts
"On Friday, state authorities said they were investigating allegations that New Orleans police broke into a dealership and made off with nearly 200
cars - including 41 new Cadillacs - as the storm closed in."

Them NO "cops" stole 41 Cadillacs??? These people don't deserve Cadillacs, they should be riding donkeys...
:annoyed:

:yup:Well, you can't say the "no class" New Orleans police officers don't have "some" class.

·
Registered
NONE
1,423 Posts
I hate to beat up on those down there but I cannot tell how many times I have heard talking heads of the tube say all those people had no way to leave there. But all the scenes I see are nothing but cars and trucks sitting all over the place. One story I saw on MSNBC was showing what they said was the poorest part of NO and right in the middle of the view was a Cadillac. LOL

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's why them folks are simple folks. If they knew better they would not be looting convenient stores for food, money and beer, rather they would join the NO police department and would be looting Cadillacs.

See, the problem with them poor folks is that they don't set their goals high enough...

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
nbtesq said:
That's why them folks are simple folks. If they knew better they would not be looting convenient stores for food, money and beer, rather they would join the NO police department and would be looting Cadillacs.

See, the problem with them poor folks is that they don't set their goals high enough...
It appears their goal was to fill up their grocery cart.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
i hate to laugh...but some if not most of those were pretty damn funny. i can't agree more with you guys...bad situation down there, but you can't say the people made it any better. whether they were black, white, mexican, chinese, rich, poor, whatever. come on people...

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
nbtesq said:
I am sorry but these photoshops and their titles and captions are completely racist. Not funny at all. :annoyed:
When will the commie pinko leftists realize that simply exposing FACTS does not make one racist???!!!

:farting::fan:nbtesq

·
Registered
'04 CTS, '79 Coupe DeVille, '78 Sedan De Ville, '77 Firebird
1,020 Posts
seems to me only one of the photos represented "facts". the rest are just a way of poking fun at someone caught red-handed. they'd be funny regardless of the color of the looter.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
yomommas said:
seems to me only one of the photos represented "facts". the rest are just a way of poking fun at someone caught red-handed. they'd be funny regardless of the color of the looter.
Oh there are way to many pics to post. To think we live in a civilized society:hmm: .
I imagine this will get locked down or tranfered soon.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts