Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1995 caddilac STS pearl white in mint condition. except no ac only reason i could afford it. Car is still nice as anything i've ever laid my eyes on. I put in 2 15" audiobahn subs in the trunk sounds good looks good and I beat my buddies 1995 black impala ss at top speed in 2 1/4 miles then he crashed it at the finish line cause he don't have traction control. Like we. Hes ok though. This is crazy never thought i'd have something so nice. Last 2 cars i owned 300 zx and then a pontiac firebird. I'm slowly moving up. What do I do next I'm already on top of game?boat?caddilac don't make boats I don't think. any way good to be here :devil:

·
Registered
630 Posts
W E L C O M E
To The Cadillac Forums!
Well now that you own a Cadillac it's now time to learn how to "Style" in one > Cadillacs aren't like Chevy Impala's or Pontiac Trans Ams or Camaros, They are Luxury cars with an Attitude! so one has to try and contain the "Urge" to drag race such a fine well built Luxury car. Cadillacs were built to Cruise in Style, I know how it is when you get out on the highway it's real hard to drive 55 > I can't drive Fifty Five! and my Cadillac likes to cruise at 85 mph :D but see there is a Big difference cruising at 85 mph out on the open road and "Drag Racing" your Luxury Cruiser. Be kind to your Cadillac and Maintain it well and she will give you years of pleasure > but on the other hand Abuse your baby and she will break your bank account and laugh at you when your broke and crying. "Some kind words of Widom from a Master Owner". :spin:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Welcome..... Thanks for signing up :wave:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
elwesso