Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Escalade EXT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner of a 2011 EXT, just bought it yesterday! I have discovered that the DIC buttons aren't working. Also, one of the HomeLink garage door buttons is unable to be programmed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hi, it's possible that the wire for the buttons got disconnected. Someone may have taken the trim off and forgot to connect the wires back. It is held on with clips. You may want to take it off and look.

12,778 Posts
I am a new owner of a 2011 EXT, just bought it yesterday! I have discovered that the DIC buttons aren't working. Also, one of the HomeLink garage door buttons is unable to be programmed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Good morning chuckiesue,

Congratulations on the recent purchase of your 2011 EXT! I understand how this issue with your DIC and HomeLink buttons would be frustrating, and I see that you have reached out to the rest of the forum for some advice. If you are considering working with a dealership to have these concerns diagnosed, please feel free to send a PM my way and we can discuss your options going forward.

Enjoy your day,

Austin J.
Cadillac Customer Care

1 - 3 of 3 Posts