Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTS 3.6 Luxury
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I missed something, but I am up on the latest firmware on my i-1000, but the only tunes I see are:

Modified Stock
91 Octane
DiabloSport Tune

I chose the firm shifting and the Diablosport tune, but did not change settings. Feel the firm shifting, but have yet to test butt dyno on the open roads.

Is the Diablosport tune the 93 Octane tune? If so, will any power increases happen if I do not make adjustments?

·
Registered
Charger Scat Pack- Auto/Corvette LS3-Auto
2,433 Posts
Yes.. The Diablo tune is the 93 octane tune. Making any other chages are optional. Kinda depends how you drive.

Mine is DD so I am a bit conservative.... But, I maxed it out when I ran the Texas Mile.

·
Registered
NONE
58 Posts
I chose the firm shifting and the Diablosport tune, but did not change settings. Feel the firm shifting, but have yet to test butt dyno on the open roads.

Is the Diablosport tune the 93 Octane tune? If so, will any power increases happen if I do not make adjustments?
What do you think about the tune so far?

·
Registered
2014 CTS 3.6 Luxury
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like it, but when the car is cold it seems to misfire. Is that normal? That worries me a little. Need some more time in the seat.

·
Vendor
ATS 2.0T gone, 17 Charger Scat Pack current
1,179 Posts
I like it, but when the car is cold it seems to misfire. Is that normal? That worries me a little. Need some more time in the seat.
What do you meanexactly?

Is yours a 13 or 14, and if 13, do you have the new plugs/updated cal?

Thanks

·
Registered
2014 CTS 3.6 Luxury
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What do you meanexactly?

Is yours a 13 or 14, and if 13, do you have the new plugs/updated cal?

Thanks
Hey Mike, I do have the new plugs and cal. I waited until after they were done before installing the tune. Mine is a 2013. The car lightly shutters intermittently, like a misfire. Once its warmed up I do not feel the misfire. All firmware was done to the i-1000 tuner prior to installing the tune. Don't want others to shy away from your product. Not every car will perform the same with a canned tune.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts