Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ATS Luxury
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you have this on a stock 14 ATS with nothing else added (2.0t) Also for how long and what are the pros and cons ? THANKS

·
Registered
ATS
39 Posts
How many of you have this on a stock 14 ATS with nothing else added (2.0t) Also for how long and what are the pros and cons ? THANKS
Had the tune in my 2015 ATS 2.0L turbo for about 8 months now and I'm very happy with the tune! Great pickup, better gas mileage and nice transmission shifts.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have one. It’s great if you are staying stock other than the tune. if you plan on modifying the car beyond the tune I recommend looking at hp tuners.
There are places that will do custom tunes with the diablo sport but only a few for the ATS.
If you want to stay stock other than the tune let me know and we can work something out. I have an I3 platinum it’s currently not installed as I have state inspection coming up in a few months and I do not drive the car much so I need to get a few hundred miles without the tune to pass.

·
Vendor
ATS 2.0T gone, 17 Charger Scat Pack current
1,167 Posts
I have one. It’s great if you are staying stock other than the tune. if you plan on modifying the car beyond the tune I recommend looking at hp tuners.
There are places that will do custom tunes with the diablo sport but only a few for the ATS.
If you want to stay stock other than the tune let me know and we can work something out. I have an I3 platinum it’s currently not installed as I have state inspection coming up in a few months and I do not drive the car much so I need to get a few hundred miles without the tune to pass.
It will pass fine with the tune installed ;)

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI 2017 ATS 2.0T
90 Posts
I had an IPF tune on my 08 CTS and loved it. I will be going with IPF again for my ATS next month. I will update when I get it. Love the 2.0T compared to my CTS 3.6 LLT the ATS has way more torque and huge difference on gas mileage. BTW when you do tune it you'll be getting 2-3 mpg's than stock if you're not always gunning it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts