Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Well despite my last day at the track not going as well as i planned i'm ready to do it again. The next 1 day event at MotorSport Ranch is September 8th. I know that's a while from now but there are only 11 out of 20 spots left and i wanted to make everyone aware in advance. Its an Apex Driving Academy Event and i had a blast at the last one, as did CTS2NV. Anyone up for doing it again? the first half of the day is running drills, playing "leap frog" while following the instructor around, and then you get 4) 20 min free for all sessions after lunch. It's $165 and last time included lunch. It was fun to see what the V can really do. I was quite surprised. Many of you bought mods for a reason, well i think it's time to put them to use!

From Apex Website:
"BYOC allows individuals and clubs to use their cars for driving school at the MotorSport Ranch. Apex grads get on track earlier; new students get extra instruction to make the day a safe and educational experience."

I haven't registered yet, i want to see who is or might be interested first. Any thoughts???

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
I haven't registered yet, i want to see who is or might be interested first. Any thoughts???
Cricket...cricket...cricket...

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea unfortunately looks like they took the month of August off. I think August 16, they are doing a nighttime event at Texas Motor Speedway. Solo qualified drivers only though :( I plan to go watch at least.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Yea unfortunately looks like they took the month of August off. I think August 16, they are doing a nighttime event at Texas Motor Speedway. Solo qualified drivers only though :( I plan to go watch at least.

Thanks, I'm going to be so upset if DFW turns into a ghost town, while I'm there?

T

·
0 Posts
I'll go if I have the new rear in the car along with a new clutch/flywheel, brake rotors/pads and tires. That is everything that is wrong with my car I was told. If anyone wants a H/C 04 CTS-V for cheap thay can have it! I'm done or drunk not sure yet.

T

·
0 Posts
Anyone have a extra rear? Mine is getting louder by the day!!!!!!!!!!
This will be the fourth one! Except this will be the first one I have to pay for.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Send the rear off and have it built stronger? This is a different option than the $7,000 kits?

Oh you prob meant send the whole car off huh?

·
Registered
CTS-V
672 Posts
Gents:

If you are looking for some track time, I've got an itch to get back to Hallett (road course near Tulsa) and am thinking we could do this very inexpensively with around 25-30 drivers on Monday, October 29th.

Essentially we show up, drive all day stopping only for new brake pads, bathroom breaks, food and fuel. Cost no more then $200 per driver. Plan on seven(7) twenty-five minute run sessions (Lot of track time!) per group. No instructors, just lapping for those with track experience.

If you have interest, drop me an e-mail at [email protected] or call (314) 249-3770. We have a very short 3-4 weeks to put this together.

Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer
www.MVPTrackTime.com
[email protected]
(314) 249-3770

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Gents:

If you are looking for some track time, I've got an itch to get back to Hallett (road course near Tulsa) and am thinking we could do this very inexpensively with around 25-30 drivers on Monday, October 29th.

Essentially we show up, drive all day stopping only for new brake pads, bathroom breaks, food and fuel. Cost no more then $200 per driver. Plan on seven(7) twenty-five minute run sessions (Lot of track time!) per group. No instructors, just lapping for those with track experience.

If you have interest, drop me an e-mail at [email protected] or call (314) 249-3770. We have a very short 3-4 weeks to put this together.

Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer
www.MVPTrackTime.com
[email protected]
(314) 249-3770
Interesting...
Too bad I've already scheduled my vacations.

Anything happening the week of Nov 5th?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts