Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working off of 3hrs of sleep. I need to get one more hour in before going back to work.
I've uploaded video to Photobucket but I'm having major issues with the sound not being encoded.

I've included the photobucket link.
http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u47/gmbound/Dallas Mini Meet/

I need the email addresses to the folks who can edit and get these videos published. I'm currently in the process of getting the videos onto my personal server. After that happens I can email whomever with the link and you can Edit the videos, publish them and then post them on the site.

But for right now, I need to get one more hour in.:eek:
I got up at 9:30 and spent an hour on the phone with Dell Getting my computer back online (he admits that he did nothing and I solved the problem myself)
So send me email address please so somebody can get these videos up.

GOOD NIGHT, DAY, AFTERNOON. Damnit just have a good whatever.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Lets try this

If you cannot click the links above, copy and paste the following URL directly into your browser:
https://www.mirra.com/falcon/[email protected]?5522484

OK CLICK THE ABOVE LIST AND USE "DFW" as the password.
Thank You

PS, Don't bother sending me email addresses now!

T

·
0 Posts
I like it! I think mine is to loud! Oh well the cut outs are stuck open so I have to keep it that way until I crawl under the car again.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back AT WORK
Damnit, yall better look at these videos and appreciate my efforts to get these bastard on the web!
Whisler, CIWS where yall at??

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
You can e-mail me anything as long as each is 20 meg or less in size. What format is the video in ?

EDIT - I'm in and see the .mpgs

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good, I'm slightly on edge if you can't tell.

Can you try and get those on photobucket or Youtube???
I loose sound when I do it.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Their download is slow, but I will mess with them and try to upload to my YouTube page. You get some rest when you can :)

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Got mine...long download though. I was hoping that there would be more exhaust sound on my exit. You were pretty far away from us. Thanks for the videos! Hope you had fun in Dallas.

·
Registered
Cadillac
23 Posts
Back AT WORK
Damnit, yall better look at these videos and appreciate my efforts to get these bastard on the web!
Whisler, CIWS where yall at??
Thanks for The Clips!! I forgot my Camcorder, but I'm glad that you had yours! It was great to meet you, and hope to see you in the near future.

-Kost

1 - 9 of 9 Posts