Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the short notice...this Sunday (Aug. 5th) we are going to meet up at the Hooters in Lewisville off the 35. GMBOUND is in town and we'd like to get a few V's together. Whats funny is that our mini meets are bigger than most other cities regular meets.
Hope a few of you can make it!!!!

Sunday August 5th
11am
Hooters @ 1980 Stemmons Frwy
Lewisville, TX 75067

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac, 1980 Cadillac,Former 2005 CTS-V; now a 2009 V
2,210 Posts
sorry man, far too short notice :(. do it in 3+ weeks, and i'll be there for sure.

T

·
0 Posts
I will be there and if my car is screwed up still I'm going to pull it with my truck and leave them damn thing there. I hate this f-n car! But I love it!

·
Registered
Cadillac
23 Posts
I will be there. I have never been to one of these before, but I'd like to see some of the mods, and meet other DFW V Owners!

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
Dang it my wife roped me into a Mother in law honey do list for today. Have fun boys.

·
Registered
Cadillac
23 Posts
It was great to meet you all this afternoon! I had alot of fun, and learned alot. I look forward to meeting up again next weekend!!!

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Glad to see those folks who had a chance to make it on short notice to meet and say Hi to GMBOUND while he was in town. We had 5 CTS-Vs and one STS-V make it today. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Matt,
You have that video of all the exhausts? Can you post it on here?
I pulled the video off the digi cam and I'll edit it together and upload it to YouTube, probably this afternoon after I get off work. As long as something last minute doesn't pop up on me. :)

I think GMBOUND should have the better overall video as he also tried to get each person and their sound as they left. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hope everyones exit was like TXSilverV and mine! I was going to do a semi quiet exit...but then I looked over and saw GMBOUND with his camera aimed at me...had to have a little fun then. :highfive:

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Who's 2004 black V was in Plano yesterday? I pulled out of the mall heading to the shooting range with the girlfriend and he pulled up on my ass. Stock exhaust with the sunroof tilted up. I think i know who it was, just making sure it wasn't anyone else here.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I pulled the video off the digi cam and I'll edit it together and upload it to YouTube, probably this afternoon after I get off work. As long as something last minute doesn't pop up on me. :)
That will be nice to hear all those exhausts next to each other. All we needed was Borla. Cant wait to hear them once they are posted!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 34 Posts