Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while since our last get together. I know last time was a bit drawn out (7 hours), and with our cars being blocked in the whole time we were limited to options...beer and more beer. :thumbsup:
In August there are several car shows at various Hooters across the metroplex. I was also thinking that it would be fun to hit a local performance shop and have a "Dyno Day". Pizza, beer and the dyno! We could see who would give us the best deal. I know that HPP Racing is $50 for 3 pulls, the more cars we have the less it is. If we have 10 cars we could get it for about $35.

Can I get some feedback as to what you all would rather do, then we can come up with a date that works best.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Really doesn't matter to me. But we need to try and do something formal / informal whenever GMBOUND comes through, if we all can.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V Black;08 Yukon Denali
276 Posts
Really doesn't matter to me. But we need to try and do something formal / informal whenever GMBOUND comes through, if we all can.
:yeah:
Even if we get together for some type of V cruise and all end up at a restaurant/bar...

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
:yeah:
Even if we get together for some type of V cruise and all end up at a restaurant/bar...
YES! Televised high speed chase with 12 Vs. Wait a minute hasn't Whistler already done that? J/K It would be You Tube gold though!

G-- I saw you last nite on HS Blvd had my window down to wave and you were looking the other way.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
YES! Televised high speed chase with 12 Vs. /QUOTE]

HELL YES!!!

I'm all for that... prior to we can work on our formations. After we gather the entire DFWPD and State Troopers on our tails, we split up going 12 different directions, rendevouing at HPP(hide out) where we'll participate in the 3 for $35 pulls while we wait for the heat to die down.
Maybe we can cause a helicopter crash!

To answer you poll, very neutral, My only question is there a hefty fee to pay before I pay for the 3 pulls?

I STILL NEED TO KNOW WHO STAYS IN SPRING CREEK OAKS (Spring, TX), if you don't respond soon, I'll be knocking on your door!

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will give HPP Racing a call to see which weekends are free in Aug and find out more details. We can always drive down to hooters after the dyno...i cant really go to twin peaks (lewisville) anymore...long story...a lot of drama the last week.

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
i'm a maybe depending on the date,we need to see the daughter soon

·
Registered
2004 BLK Cadillac CTS-V
245 Posts
If it is before the 21st of August, I MIGHT be able to come. Moving to Florida for a year or so after that though. Will be in the process of packing and moving stuff to storage all month though so can't for sure be available, but will try to make it. Already posted on a FL meet they are trying to start also.

·
Registered
Cadillac
23 Posts
Hello Everyone!!! I'm new to this forum, but I would love to meet up with some of the other Dallas V-Owners. I have an 04 V That is stock, but I'd like to see what everyone is doing to theirs. I'm in, just let me know where.

BTW....Anyone know who the Blonde is that has a Black V, often headed South on the Tollway in the mornings.....Damn she's sexy!!!

·
Registered
2006 Light Platinum STS-V - 2005 Black Raven CTS-V (gone)
277 Posts
I'm in... I really don't care how we do the GTG, but a dyno session would probably be best if it's started as early in the morning as possible and things could get a bit tiring and hot as the afternoon stretches on. And I'd be embarrased to strap the STS-V on in August weather! :thehand:

I would like to put something together for us on September 8th to participate in the Laps for Charity event at the Texas Motor Speedway. I did it last year and it's a lot of fun for a good cause.

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac, 1980 Cadillac,Former 2005 CTS-V; now a 2009 V
2,210 Posts
yeah depends... i'd be up for the meet, but really not interested in the dyno pull.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Just a heads-up since we're local and some of you guys aren't receving PMs...
If you've thought about keeping a spare CTS-V clutch handy (or upgrading to the single-mass C5 Z06 flywheel), I just listed two cheap, low-mile takeouts for sale in the classifieds forum.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showcat.php/cat/23

Pass the word around so I don't have to ship these!

·
Registered
BLK 05 CTS-V (sold) 92 Widebody NSX (current) Looking for V2
181 Posts
Oh yea i need to get one of those I just got the throw out bearing spacer in the other day. Been meaning to call u.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've got an extra Optima yellow top also if anyone's interested. It was used for approx. 6 months then stored for several years. It's still holding a nice 12.4VDC just sitting there, so hopefully someone can put it to use. Probably won't fit under the V's hood without cutting off the top posts.

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac CTS-V
268 Posts
I would do a Dyno day. I am curious of what my mods are doing. Does anyone know if the clutch should be broken in before a dyno run?

·
Registered
05 CTS-V Black;08 Yukon Denali
276 Posts
YES! Televised high speed chase with 12 Vs. Wait a minute hasn't Whistler already done that? J/K It would be You Tube gold though!

G-- I saw you last nite on HS Blvd had my window down to wave and you were looking the other way.
Damit SVASSH, I hate it when that happens to me (leaving you hangin).
My Bad!
I'm in for whatever shindig we come up with...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts