Cadillac Owners Forum banner

DFW guys...does this work better?

6K views 101 replies 11 participants last post by  CIWS 
well i just took my v into sewell today. Trying to figure out what the hell that noise is. I got the loaner car at the moment.. so hopefully I get the V back before sunday!

lol sounds sweet. They are fixing my car now and should be ready this afternoon or tomorrow morning. They said it was a rear differential bushing which was causing the rattling sound...

yes it does indeed suck driving the regular cts... it seems like ive called the dealership every hour "can i come pick up my car yet?". Im having V-withdrawl....

hey does anyone wanna go to karma tonight? Its off arapaho and north dallas tollway. I'm gonna meet up a few friends there tonight... I must warn though its a mostly asian club but I wuv the asian chicks... being half asian myself.

If interested post in here... ill buy you a drink or 5 at the bar.. =p

whistler... asian chicks love the white dudes... haha

Way to tempt a white boy! I'm right off Beltline and the tollway, right down the street. Will they play "Everybody was kung fu fighting"? :) Whistler if you go i'll go. I dont want to be the only ****** there! If its not all that there's always Blackfin, Zen, Sherlocks, and Logans all nearby....
haah yah dont worry you wont be the only whiteys there. You guys should definately come out..

sorry didn't make it out to fuse last night. was planning on stopping by but got a little too wasted at the bar we initially went too. Im still on for tomorrow though and will see yah guys at main event

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.