Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only about 4 of us can make it on the 9th, so instead of Saturday night at Ft. Worth Hooters, how about Sunday June 10th at the Lewisville Hooters from 1:00-5:00? Registration is from 1-2:30 if you want to enter to try to bring home the award for largest group entry.

What do you think?

http://carsroadshow.com/

·
Registered
BLK 05 CTS-V (sold) 92 Widebody NSX (current) Looking for V2
181 Posts
count me in, but i'll hav to leave for work at 3

·
Registered
2004 BLK Cadillac CTS-V
245 Posts
The time is better, but the location is farther for me. Will try and confirm before the weekend. Anyone bringing a wife or GF that would want to entertain a 6 month old baby girl and her mom? I would be all over this, but got a new family that's kinda my priority these days.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Yeah, that won't conflict with work Saturday night.

Plus I'd rather go to a car showing when there's more than 30 minutes of sunlight left. :)

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice...looks like we will be able to get 10 V's together thus far. I hope CIWS will be there with his sweet ass camera.
Did someone say that 13 V's together was the record for this forum?

·
Registered
Cadillac Cts-V
62 Posts
well i just took my v into sewell today. Trying to figure out what the hell that noise is. I got the loaner car at the moment.. so hopefully I get the V back before sunday!

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Bring the loaner, hahaha!!! I'll definitely be there plus this gives Whisler and I another day to get the damn FRC's on! 8 miles is much better than the 49 to southwest Ft Worth, glad we changed locations. It would be awesome if we could get over 10 V's there. Anyone on the fence, it's just one time! Just do-wit!

I'm sure my girlfriend will be with me, not sure she can entertain a baby and a wife but it's a start.. Plus you dont have to stay the whole time, maybe an hour or two? The wings alone are worth it right? I've got my gauges in and working (most of the time :thumbsup: ) Just need to get her clean! Oh and magnuson sent me my new airtube today, so no more duct taped intake tube...Yay!

T

·
0 Posts
You think your car is making noise! You should hear mine! My electric cutouts are stuck open! LOL

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Yes's
1. Whisler151
2. VCAT
3. K1KO (rolling the loaner for now)
4. Imperator
5. CTS2NV (making like Tom and Cruising at 3:00, Tell Katie H. I said hi)
6. CIWS
7. TXSilverV (looking forward to seeing the much famed FRC's)
8. Kmajecki

Maybe
1. Jasaero (Wife and Kids really are more important but if you can make it that'd be great!)

Seem like a good count so far??? I know they've been doing these monthly for a while so i bet it's the same cars over and over. I'm sure 8+ V's will stir the pot! :stirpot: Let's get there early so we're up front!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You think your car is making noise! You should hear mine! My electric cutouts are stuck open! LOL
I wish I had that problem. Cutouts are coming within the month!

·
Registered
05 CTS-V Black;08 Yukon Denali
276 Posts
Yes's
1. Whisler151
2. VCAT
3. K1KO (rolling the loaner for now)
4. Imperator
5. CTS2NV (making like Tom and Cruising at 3:00, Tell Katie H. I said hi)
6. CIWS
7. TXSilverV (looking forward to seeing the much famed FRC's)
8. Kmajecki

Maybe
1. Jasaero (Wife and Kids really are more important but if you can make it that'd be great!)

Seem like a good count so far??? I know they've been doing these monthly for a while so i bet it's the same cars over and over. I'm sure 8+ V's will stir the pot! :stirpot: Let's get there early so we're up front!
I'll be there, coming in from out of town, so I will more than likely be there by 3-3:30. It's too bad I cannot be part of the V award, but I'll look forward to seeing you boys take it home in person...

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What time do we want to meet, should we meet somewhere close then all roll in together?
What do you think about meeting at the Auto Zone at 193 E Corporate Dr in Lewisville. I don't know the area well but i think it would be a good place to meet.
How does 12:30 sound? That will give us a few minutes to shoot the sh*t and then head over to the show which is under a mile away.
Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
What time do we want to meet, should we meet somewhere close then all roll in together?
I think that would be great! There is a "Main Event" like 1/2 mile away with a big parking lot. Seems like a great spot to herd the V's.......

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&q=&near=2070+S+Stemmons+Fwy,+Lewisville,+TX&sll=33.04625,-96.99465&sspn=0.341311,0.55481&ie=UTF8&ll=33.014206,-96.978335&spn=0.01067,0.017338&t=h&z=16&om=1

Just saw your post Whisler.... Main Event is right off the highway like 1/2 mile south of Hooters, even the same exit. That Autozone is one of those combined with a gas station....Really busy, hard to get in and out of, and with 8+ cars it would really suck.. Just my $.02

1 - 20 of 102 Posts