Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 96 deville and i wanna know what u guys recommend for making it faster for cheap, header, exhaust, chop, intake, anything at all that you know i can make it faster i would greatly appreciate

·
Registered
256 Posts
Needless to say, you won't be running 9's in any sort of Cadillac short of an XLR, one of the V cars, or anything small with the 500ci. lol. Having that being said, there are probably a few places that make real performance parts for the Northstar. For my dads '04 Monte SS, there are MANY sites for modifications. however, for cars with a not incredibly common engine, we need to use creative ideas...or just work with universal parts. The easiest way to make it sound good and get a tiny bit of performance is exhaust. On my '89 Deville 4.5, I just chaged the muffler and I love it. Dynomax Super-Turbo. On the northstar, there's 2 mufflers. My dads Monte also had the 2 muffler set up. It makes the exhaust louder if there's 2 instead of just 1. Better flow. you could do performance cats or things like that. Performance intakes, etc. That's really all the basics. Be creative. You can usually use alot of parts from other cars...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts