Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
We want to sell a Cadillac Deville from 1980 with a nice beige colour. Dealers are not the best places to try so I just wanted to try it this way! My father in law pasted away and we are not going to use the car. So maybe we can give the beauty a better home via this forum. It has a few things that need to repair, but the real fans know how to deal with that :)

·
Registered
2000 Deville Base, 2019 Corvette GS
1,436 Posts
Hi there,
We want to sell a Cadillac Deville from 1980 with a nice beige colour. Dealers are not the best places to try so I just wanted to try it this way! My father in law pasted away and we are not going to use the car. So maybe we can give the beauty a better home via this forum. It has a few things that need to repair, but the real fans know how to deal with that :)
I'm pretty sure you have to put it in the for sale section. When a moderator sees this he will move it. I am also sure you will need more info like a price to post it.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
6,679 Posts
I'm pretty sure you have to put it in the for sale section. When a moderator sees this he will move it. I am also sure you will need more info like a price to post it.
yep, it got moved, and you're right, more description and a price would be helpful. The OP hasn't logged on since the first post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts