Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Phantom Gray V, 14 Silver Coast Metallic CTS4
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at going to the Belle Isle Grand Prix the end of next month, and need advice on good hotels in the area, somewhere that I don't have to worry about my V while I sleep. Any help from the Michigan guys would be greatly appreciated.:bouncy:

·
Registered
2012 Vagon (6spd manual, Opulent Blue, Airaid, DiabloSport)
77 Posts
The Westin Book Cadillac hotel or the Marriott at the Renaissance Center are both very nice. Also, they are less than five miles from Belle Isle; just a straight shot down Jefferson Ave. and turn right on the bridge to the island and you're there.

·
Registered
2012 Black Diamond 6MT V-Wagon
306 Posts
I stay at the Atheneum. Valet parking or self park across the street. All rooms are suites. Great restaurants on the same block. Very easy to get to the Isle down a road that parallels Jefferson with no traffic.

I have valet parked here at least a dozen times with no problems.

·
Registered
2010 Thunder Gray 6MT
2,122 Posts
If you haven't already, be sure to get your tickets and park at the V Corral on the Island!!! Great time

From last year

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't received the e-mail invite yet. Any idea about when that will happen? When I get it, I'll be jumping all over it. Planning to attend Belle Isle and Mid-Ohio. Mid-Ohio was a grat time last year.

·
Registered
2010 Thunder Gray 6MT
2,122 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I usually get an email from Cadillac inviting me to buy the tickets, but haven't heard anything yet. Has anybody else heard from them yet?

·
Registered
2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe
3,351 Posts
tdyguy2k said:
I usually get an email from Cadillac inviting me to buy the tickets, but haven't heard anything yet. Has anybody else heard from them yet?
I just got the email today.

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got my email today as well. Wasted no time in buying my tickets. All set for the weekend. BTW, what's up with the grand stand seating? Wouldn't it be better to spend most of the time in the hospitality tent?

·
Registered
2012 Black Diamond 6MT V-Wagon
306 Posts
Got my email today as well. Wasted no time in buying my tickets. All set for the weekend. BTW, what's up with the grand stand seating? Wouldn't it be better to spend most of the time in the hospitality tent?
Not if you're there to watch the races! Hospitality is just the icing on the cake.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts