Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are last minute plans based on two rather noble requests:

First, PJGross, new guy with a newly purchased maggied V PM'd me the other day. He'd like to get together to meet some of us and to discuss his car with some of the old timers around here. I suggested Baker's in a reply, but there were no firm plans to do so. Now, it looks like at least Den_93 and I will be there for sure.

Second, Den_93's been doing some engine mods: 90 mm TB and a FAST intake. His car sounded mean before so now it must literally growl! He's itching to pop the hood to show some of us. That's a pretty noble reason, isn't it?

So, yeah, I know this is last minute, but there's no doggone Wings' game this time and the weather looks ideal, so -- no excuses! -- let's see if we can gather up a few of us and talk car talk ... better yet, some V talk. Again, Baker's is a restaurant about two miles south of Milford and about 2-3 miles north of I-96 on Milford Road. Nice place, pretty surroundings, huge parking lot, good food, several hundred cars from all over the place will be there, and these cars run from brand new to classic 60s muscle to you name it. It's FREE, too! It normally starts at 2 pm, but cars start pulling in and latching onto parking spots at 10:30/11 am. Bring a buddy and his car or just to ride along with you. I'll have my son with me, so if you want to bring family, this is a good family-type place. Your wife will even like the food, too.

I'm calling you out by name: Bigron, MescalVto, JDCobra03, GMBOUND, Commander112, SlothV, ronr, PJGross, (I'm missing somebody, I think :confused:), Tmac11, your maker, ROG, lollygagger8, ... anybody else? ... Twitch? C'mon out on Sunday!

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
I have plans this weekend. But if bakers is the place with the numbers-happy dyno you midwest guys like to go to.....

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
:yeah:

:rofl: :histeric:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
168 Posts
Still can't PM yet, but yeah, I can make it Sunday. Sounds great. Anyone with a logger would be great too. I have an old autotap (1998 edition) from my '96 SS before I made it OBDI, but I don't know if its compatible with current ECUs. I have an email in to Autotap tech.

I need to post some more replies to unlock PMs! :)

See you Sunday,

PJ Gross

·
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have plans this weekend. But if bakers is the place with the numbers-happy dyno you midwest guys like to go to.....
:helpless:

·
Registered
2010 Thunder Gray 6MT
2,122 Posts
I could make it if it were only earlier...daughter has a birthday at 2:00 on Sunday. I'm only 15 minutes from Bakers.

·
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could make it if it were only earlier...daughter has a birthday at 2:00 on Sunday. I'm only 15 minutes from Bakers.
Den_03 said he'd be there at 12:30 ... I will, too. Besides, what's more important?!!

Don't answer that; your wife might read this. :tisk:

·
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last bump for those who don't wander beyond the first page.

·
Registered
2011 CTS V
316 Posts
Yep, I will be there at 12:30. FYI, keep my mods on the downlow with the wife! lol

·
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, I will be there at 12:30. FYI, keep my mods on the downlow with the wife! lol
Oops! Just saw this post. Hope I didn't spill any beans in front of your wife today. :hide: I asked if you had done the axles right in front of her. You very quickly replied with something along the lines that $1500 was too much. I should've known better than to try to discuss mods in front of wives. :banghead:

Anyway, PJGross was there. Car looks good except for the bugs on the front :thepan: and no wax :thepan: and dirty tires :thepan:. J/k, PJ ... I followed you for a little ways after we departed on my way to Radio Shack, and you car looked GREAT! Now, study for your class and order that shifter! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
And clean the car before a meet!! The shame of it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts