Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Detroit GP Cadillac Corral Tickets

14K views 88 replies 18 participants last post by  tdyguy2k 
#1 ·
Who's going to the GP & Caddy Corral?

George

See less See more
#4 ·
I got the invite in the email recently. I'm in Colorado that weekend. Dangit.

#12 ·
I'm on the Power Tour, too, but intend to see the races on Friday (with the HRPT corral) and Saturday (with the Caddy V corral). Doesn't look like we'll be around for the races on Sunday.

SCHEDULE:

Friday, June 1
IZOD IndyCar Series practice, GRAND-AM Rolex Series practice and qualifying, Pirelli World Challenge Series practice, Firestone Indy Lights Series practice

Saturday, June 2
IZOD IndyCar Series practice and qualifying, GRAND-AM Rolex Series practice and race, Pirelli World Challenge Series qualifying and race #1, Firestone Indy Lights Series qualifying, IZOD IndyCar Series and Firestone Indy Lights autograph session

Sunday, June 3
IZOD IndyCar Series race, Pirelli World Challenge Series race #2, Firestone Indy Lights race

#14 ·
I did the St.Pete corral, it was awesome! You will get a pit tour each day, chow during the race in their private booth/viewing area. They even had Johnny and Andy come to the corral for pic's of them with your car for a meet and greet. Don't forget to bring a silver paint pen so Andy and Johnny can sign under your hood were you desire. I was able to do a V lab and got Andy, johnny and John Henrency to sign my V-coupe. Wish i was able to attend, the caddies are on a roll this year with 2 wins and several podium finishes even with all the penalty weight they are carrying.

Mike P.

#16 ·
I think they are adjusting the price, DOWN! so good for us. I was told those who gave credit cards will get a PLEASENT surprise when your statement comes. I got my package 2 days ago and still haven't seen it show up yet on my CCard.

I'll check the problem and post back ASAP.
Regards,
George

#32 ·
I got tickets (order 6 months ago and sitting with friends) but still no corral pass.
I got free parking at the Ren Cen anyways and can find a shuttle to take me over if I can not get into the corral.

#34 ·
Not sure. We will see when the friends are getting there and how work is looking. My guess is mid afternoon.

#36 ·
BUMP^

This is going to be a great event. Again if you can make it and are in the general area you will not regret it! The theory is that when Team Cadillac Racing is well supported in the Cadillac Corral its worth a few tenths on the track... :bouncy: It would be great if we can cheer them onto a victory in Motor City!

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

#38 ·
Convinced my boss that we needed a team building exercise, so we are taking the team to the track. Should be there a little before noon.
I will have her all cleaned up for the corral.

#39 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.