Cadillac Owners Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,938 Posts
My spirit is with you today, Ron. Wish I could go again. Looks like you had a great time yesterday.

Nice vids, too!

·
The Last Good Gremlin
2,654 Posts
Wish I could have made it down there. Would love to see a couple photos of the corral if anyone has them. Will be watching on TV for sure. Enjoy and hopefully they will be back next year!
Ask and ye shall receive.

·
Registered
945 Posts

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,938 Posts
Saw someone on TV in the grandstands wearing one the Cadillac Racing T-shirts they were giving us. Anybody here?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Saw someone on TV in the grandstands wearing one the Cadillac Racing T-shirts they were giving us. Anybody here?
They were actually giving those away to everyone who filled out information at the Cadillac booth, so there were thousands of people who had them. THey were also giving Chevy ones away at the Chevy booth.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What an awesome weekend! Cadillac did a first rate job on this event; it helped that O'Connell won both of the V Series Challenge races. The most excitement i had was on the way on to the island Sunday morning. I decided to open it up a bit coming across the bridge (not my smartest decision) and ended up having a short conversation with a state trooper. Luckily he was kind enough to give me a verbal warning.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Yeah, great weekend.
Big thanks to Jim Kraemer and everyone else that put together a great weekend. Anyone who second guessed coming needs to clear the calendar for next year. This is the V event to be at.

Also for a dollars and cents comparison. Parking else where is $5 plus $10 a person for the shuttle each day. Throw in food and beverage cost, this ends of barely costing more and the convenience of the parking location and having a tent to relax and get out of the sun is great. Plus everyone working the event was top notch.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Absolutely FIRST CLASS WEEKEND. Great to meet new Guys and Gals (Molly-BD stick-Vagon) and see local peeps as well. I actually got to small talk with Johhny "O" for a few minutes. What a SUPER NICE guy and funny as hell; oh and he can drive a bit also!

HUGE THANKS to John Kraemer and his crew. The promotional staff=(Not hard on the eyes either, wink-nod!) were terrific. Andiamos staff/food was great as well.

Looking forward to MID-OHIO.

George

·
The Last Good Gremlin
2,654 Posts
Hopefully we'll have a few more XLRs at Mid-Ohio

·
Registered
945 Posts
Details or link for Mid-Ohio?

·
The Last Good Gremlin
2,654 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
HUGE THANKS to John Kraemer and his crew. The promotional staff=(Not hard on the eyes either, wink-nod!) were terrific.

George
They were more than just pretty faces too. We talked quite a bit with Jenna; the tall blond with the mirrored shades and impossibly white teeth; and she really knew her stuff about cars and racing.

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
LOL, she REALLY does, that's the cool part. We took her for a ride at the Vegas racetrack and she had a blast inside the Legionnaire.

For those that have Cadillac Corrals coming to a city near them, they should make joining this event a priority. Great FUN!

They were more than just pretty faces too. We talked quite a bit with Jenna; the tall blond with the mirrored shades and impossibly white teeth; and she really knew her stuff about cars and racing.
Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Bigron said:
Yeah, great weekend.
Big thanks to Jim Kraemer and everyone else that put together a great weekend. Anyone who second guessed coming needs to clear the calendar for next year. This is the V event to be at.

Also for a dollars and cents comparison. Parking else where is $5 plus $10 a person for the shuttle each day. Throw in food and beverage cost, this ends of barely costing more and the convenience of the parking location and having a tent to relax and get out of the sun is great. Plus everyone working the event was top notch.
Thanks for the reminder on how much I over paid for that event! I will attend next years race so please hit me up when the corral is available.
I bought my tickets before they came available to the public.

·
The Last Good Gremlin
2,654 Posts
For those that were there, everyone saw me in my fire suit (a close replica of last year's Team Cadillac design). I usually only wear it when racing ELWOOD, but took this advantage to get it signed by Andy and Johnny. True to form, neither even flinched and just signed it. Thanks guys, I'll wear it proudly.

·
The Last Good Gremlin
2,654 Posts

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
I cant find my notes right now, but I recall there being 40 spots available for this event. I will confirm and post when we get the updated artwork from Cadillac.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

BUMP! Dr Design or Torxila,

Anyone heard anything from Cadillac Racing on the Mid-Ohio Cadillac Corral????

61 - 80 of 89 Posts