Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I got the invite in the email recently. I'm in Colorado that weekend. Dangit.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Com 112,

Did you see the responses from the Long Beach guys that went? I know you're going to come. :)

drop me an email [email protected] I'd like to put a face with a name sometime.
Regards,
George
aka TORXILA
Farmington Hills
I did not see their comments. I'd like to go just have a pretty full plate of activities to take part in. Did mention this to one of my other V driving friends and we both have it on our radar.

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
Hello,
If any of you have the opportunity to participate in this, DO IT! It will be well worth it. They put on a great event and there is no other experience like it. I know some of us from California will be going to this also.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Definitely interested. How do you tickets and the special "V" treatment?
Just go to the www.detroitGP.com website, click on tickets in the banner area, and scroll down to the car corral areas and click away on the Cadillac corral

BTW Opie-Blue stick Vagon, how F'n cool is that!

Regards,
George

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks for the info. Just booked a three day pass with access to the Caddy paddock; can't wait!

The wagon is a bit of a sleeper. I have caught a few people off guard with the ferocity of this car. Hope to see lot's of V's at the GP.

Just go to the www.detroitGP.com website, click on tickets in the banner area, and scroll down to the car corral areas and click away on the Cadillac corral

BTW Opie-Blue stick Vagon, how F'n cool is that!

Regards,
George

·
The Last Good Gremlin
2,654 Posts
I would love to participate but will be on Power Tour.
I'm on the Power Tour, too, but intend to see the races on Friday (with the HRPT corral) and Saturday (with the Caddy V corral). Doesn't look like we'll be around for the races on Sunday.

SCHEDULE:

Friday, June 1
IZOD IndyCar Series practice, GRAND-AM Rolex Series practice and qualifying, Pirelli World Challenge Series practice, Firestone Indy Lights Series practice

Saturday, June 2
IZOD IndyCar Series practice and qualifying, GRAND-AM Rolex Series practice and race, Pirelli World Challenge Series qualifying and race #1, Firestone Indy Lights Series qualifying, IZOD IndyCar Series and Firestone Indy Lights autograph session

Sunday, June 3
IZOD IndyCar Series race, Pirelli World Challenge Series race #2, Firestone Indy Lights race

·
Registered
283 Posts
I did the St.Pete corral, it was awesome! You will get a pit tour each day, chow during the race in their private booth/viewing area. They even had Johnny and Andy come to the corral for pic's of them with your car for a meet and greet. Don't forget to bring a silver paint pen so Andy and Johnny can sign under your hood were you desire. I was able to do a V lab and got Andy, johnny and John Henrency to sign my V-coupe. Wish i was able to attend, the caddies are on a roll this year with 2 wins and several podium finishes even with all the penalty weight they are carrying.

Mike P.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just tried to buy the 3 day pass for the Caddilac Corral & it states that the current offer is not available :(
I think they are adjusting the price, DOWN! so good for us. I was told those who gave credit cards will get a PLEASENT surprise when your statement comes. I got my package 2 days ago and still haven't seen it show up yet on my CCard.

I'll check the problem and post back ASAP.
Regards,
George

·
Registered
384 Posts
I think they are adjusting the price, DOWN! so good for us. I was told those who gave credit cards will get a PLEASENT surprise when your statement comes. I got my package 2 days ago and still haven't seen it show up yet on my CCard.

I'll check the problem and post back ASAP.
Regards

George
Thanks-a-bunch George,I'll be in Farmington (12 mile & Halsted) on Thursday with my Vagon visiting Mom/Dad.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
About this Discussion
88 Replies
18 Participants
tdyguy2k