Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys,

As the title states I have narrowed everything down and we will be meeting on June 24th, 2007 in the Park Meadows Area @ 1:00 PM and will go until everybody gets bored, so usually 3-4 hours. Mike (mcarter) and I have decided on Champps Americana for the actual meeting place.

Here is a list of the confirmed attendees, and hopefully we will even get a few more between now and then. :thumbsup:

1) tweeter81 (me)
2) Black Majick (Mike)
3) MilehighCTS-V
4) mcarter (Mike)
5) mike041357 (Mike)
6) Slaigher (possible)
7) Copperhead (possible)
8) grandsport5
9) BBV (Bill)

Also, I am including a mapquest link to the meeting place.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=8325+Park+Meadows+Center+Dr&city=Lone+Tree&state=CO&zipcode=80124

Hope to see you all there.

C.J.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am going to take a drive down to Champps this afternoon and let them know that we will be having a decent-sized group there on Sunday. And that is no problem because I am looking for a reason to try out my new headers anyway.

Also, I figured we will meet at 1:00 PM, shoot the shite a little, and then about 1:30 PM everyone can filter in and eat lunch.

I hope these plans will work for (most) everybody and I am eagerly awaiting Sunday.

C.J.

·
Registered
2004 CTSV
590 Posts
Re: Denver V Owner's Meet / June 24th / Park Meadows Area / Champps Americana / 1:00 PM

Add me to the list. It should be nice and toasty by 1 PM on Sunday.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool Rich, you are officially on the list. Oh, and it won't be that hot, only 98 degrees, haha.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a list of the confirmed attendees, and hopefully we will even get a few more between now and then. :thumbsup:

1) tweeter81 (me)
2) Black Majick (Mike)
3) MilehighCTS-V
4) mcarter (Mike)
5) mike041357 (Mike)
6) Slaigher (possible)
7) Copperhead (possible)
8) grandsport5
9) BBV (Bill)
10) Rich H

·
Registered
33 Posts
Re: Denver V Owner's Meet / June 24th / Park Meadows Area / Champps Americana / 1:00 PM

I hope everyone had a good time. I'm bummed that I missed it. At 11:45 AM, the nursing home where my dad is staying called and told me they needed me to take him to the emergency room right a way. Thankfully, I think he'll be fine, but I sure missed meeting up with everyone.

·
Registered
2004 CTSV
590 Posts

Here's a few shots of the turn-out - all silver and black. Not that many cars but we had a wide range of mods on the cars represented. Tweeter81 can fill you in on the details.

Attachments

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts

you guys need some color variance of color. Like maybe some fast stealth gray's ;)

Looks good thought. Kinda like a line of clean cut marines with polished shoes!

·
Registered
'06 CTSV
451 Posts

Strange how last year we had 12 V’s in a driving rain storm, the nastiest day of the summer and this year we had only 7 on a perfect Rocky Mountain summer day.

No matter, it was good to get out and see everyone again.

See ya all next year?

-Bill

·
Registered
43 Posts

It was great seeing everyone again plus some new faces.

Thanks again to Tweeter for handling the details. I hope you had a safe journey. Keep in touch.

I'll work on the thing for the fall and get back when I have details.

Mike

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

A big thanks to all who showed up. Like Bill said above, I would have liked to have a few more cars, but it was a great time nonetheless.

I hope to see most of you guys again in the fall and definitely next year for a club racing day if that new track that I know about actually gets finished. Or at least another meet.

Rich,

Thanks for posting up some of the pictures you took at the meet. If you have any more of some of the guys or any other cool shots I would love to get them from you. My address is: [email protected]

Thanks guys,

C.J.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts