Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The said the current "myths" are:

_The belief Democrats can win if they just do a great job of mobilizing their base. Republicans have improved at mobilizing their own base, so Democrats need to do more than that.

_The theory demographic changes over time will make Democrats a majority, a questionable concept with the Hispanic vote increasingly up for grabs.

_The belief Democrats can succeed politically if they simply learn to talk more effectively about their positions.

_The strategy of avoiding cultural issues, playing down national security and changing the subject to domestic issues. National security is too dominant a concern now.

The report noted Republican gains among married people, Catholics, Hispanics and women during the last presidential election.

Democrats must choose to appeal to a broader majority that includes many moderates, said Galston, a political scientist at the University of Maryland.

In other words, muzzle Scourge and the rest of the angry liberal mob.

S

·
0 Posts
HRS spouting off his tired slave mentality. You know, his ramblings aimed to wear his betters down might have worked online over 5 years ago. However, his childish fear of a world he cannot understand and has thus ostracized him is nothing more than a desperate cry for attention. HRS, get some new trolling techniques because your bag has been empty for a long time.

·
Registered
290 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
Democrats must choose to appeal to a broader majority that includes many moderates, said Galston, a political scientist at the University of Maryland.[/i]
READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY, This is what the Democratec Party must do if we want to win the White House back. This is what we where able to do when Prez Bill Clinton ran. Before the DNC went to far left.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scourge said:
HRS spouting off his tired slave mentality. You know, his ramblings aimed to wear his betters down might have worked online over 5 years ago. However, his childish fear of a world he cannot understand and has thus ostracized him is nothing more than a desperate cry for attention. HRS, get some new trolling techniques because your bag has been empty for a long time.

I'm sorry, did you say something new, intelligent and of value? :hmm:

Nope, doesn't look like it. :helpless:

S

·
0 Posts
Deep Sleep, you've giving yourself away as a slave of the Right with your constant baseless and mindless attacks against the boogeyman called "The Left".

·
Registered
290 Posts
scourge said:
Deep Sleep, you've giving yourself away as a slave of the Right with your constant baseless and mindless attacks against the boogeyman called "The Left".
No I am not, I'm the moderate Democrate trying to bring my party back from the far left so we can win back the White House as we did when Bill Clinton was there.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd like to nominate Scourge for the "Broken Record Award". :yup:

His overuse of the word 'mindless' is now an official forum worlds record!! :thumbsup:

He is closing in on a second award with his overuse of 'slave'.

Keep it up Scourge, we love 'Broken Records'. :stirpot:

S

·
0 Posts
It's can be one of my failings too, but why the hell can't you spell DEMOCRAT? As for Bill Clinton, you really have no idea about political history. I could tell you, but it's not like you'll actually listen or research for yourself...at least not now. Perhaps one day, but not now. When you're ready, I'll explain why waiting for a Knight in Shining Armor is a Democratic Achille's Heal.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
scourge said:
...but why the hell can't you spell DEMOCRAT?
Why should he learn to spell democrat, that's not even the partys name.

It's called the DEMOCRATIC Party, and the members are called DEMOCRATICS!

:welcome:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
3 Participants
HotRodSaint