·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
yeah, as long as there are dems like Kerry, Dean, and Feinstein(sp?) who HATE george bush, the democratic party will never be able to regain power. I mean, with Howard Dean leading the party? I don't think so.

The only time the dems do good is when they get some regular old guy to run for president, not some pompous "look at me, im a massacusetts senator" who eats caviar and talks funny, from the SOUTH or MIDWEST.

Look at the past 40 years of Dem presidents, they've ALL been from the South.

Johnson - Texas
Carter - Georgia
Clinton - Arkansas:D

Because THOSE are the moderate democrats who have that plain ordinary average guy appeal to them, like George W. I mean, would you rather invite GW or Kerry to a barbecue??? People vote for people they feel comfortable with, and George, while he may not be the smartest, or may not make the best decisions, is a really good guy when you look past the politics. I wouldn't mind knowing him anyway...

But so many dems are blinded by their hate for him that they just can't get back on the right track. Kerry's speech he gave made him look just as bad as dean, and anger/hate is not something you want from a president.

S

·
0 Posts
Huh, Chimp is only where he is because Rove has parlayed hate and bigotry. Chimp is the greatest divider in this country since Lincoln because of his appeal to hate.

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scourge said:
Chimp is the greatest divider in this country since Lincoln because of his appeal to hate.
We already know that the Democrats opposed Lincoln, so it should come as no surprise that you also oppose Bush because he had the nerve to place more minorities in positions of authority than any other president in history!!

And we all know that an empowered minority is a lost democratic vote.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts