Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a month of searching, bought a CPO Sport today, very impressed with vehicle. Now I've gotta figure all the tech out. Vehicle has Super Cruise, Comfort Package, Panaray (which is awesome) and rear seat entertainment.

Drilled rivets for front license plate off, ordered bumper plugs and tint scheduled tomorrow.

My only gripe, Sport should come with massaging seats!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

Registered
Congrats! Just got mine yesterday and loving every moment. Got the same setup as you minus the rear seat entertainment. Found myself not needing it since the kids don't bother with it much in our Escalade.

Mine came with the windows tinted, but I want them darker, got my appointment on Monday. Thinking about doing a 20% on the front windshield too. Just ordered the smoked front fender lights and planning on detailing her this weekend.

Premium Member
2008 Escalade Sport, 2018 Escalade Luxury & 2018 Camry Hybrid XLE
I love to see the picture of the interior and rear seat entertainment. This is the only sedan besides my 2018 Camry Hybrid XLE that I would own. The CT6 would look so nice parked next to my 2018 Escalade Lux.

Registered
Super Cruise has some quirks. A sensor on the steering column watches your eyes to verify you are watching the road. If the sun comes in the side window and shines on the sensor it will be blinded and disengage.
Great car that really requires studying the owners manual.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love to see the picture of the interior and rear seat entertainment. This is the only sedan besides my 2018 Camry Hybrid XLE that I would own. The CT6 would look so nice parked next to my 2018 Escalade Lux.
Will post a few of exterior and interior this weekend, planning on clay bar and buffing paint to make it pop.

Registered
Will post a few of exterior and interior this weekend, planning on clay bar and buffing paint to make it pop.
I was trying to clean her uo this weekend too, but rain is in the forecast. Whoever owned this one before took really great care though, minimum swirls in the paint, they added the door edge guards, and when I opened the hood, the engine bay was clean enough to eat off of. Doubt the dealer did all this, I'm a very lucky 2nd owner so far.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was trying to clean her uo this weekend too, but rain is in the forecast. Whoever owned this one before took really great care though, minimum swirls in the paint, they added the door edge guards, and when I opened the hood, the engine bay was clean enough to eat off of. Doubt the dealer did all this, I'm a very lucky 2nd owner so far.
Would agree, dealer definitely did not do those things. Mine was a lease return and in great shape overall, but I can tell it is overdue for a wax job. I usually buff my cars once a year in the winter.

Registered
96 FWB
'Follow'ing here. And while my fave has been the Bronze Dune, that Red Horizon (especially with Beige) draws my attention a tad more every time I look.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts