Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
43 Posts
I also have AR Headers with the stock exhaust cold air intake and it was tuned by the Vette Doctors. I picked up 50 plus horses to the wheels. And the car sounds great. I wouldnt take them off.:tisk:

·
Banned
2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver/Ebony Auto
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
My performance shop feels that their is a 50/50 chance the "fix" will work- don't like those odds- Nick has spoken with these guys

TO THE GUY WITH ALL THE CAPITOLS- I am glad you are making so much to the wheels- glad you are not having fuel issues over 600- my reservations are that with my corsa's this car is a bit loud for my tastes

I am sure that this problem can be resolved. I may hold onto the headers and let Jesse modify them- later on in my warranty perion i could always replace them if i decide to retire the v as my daily driver

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
WHY WOULD YOU REMOVE THE PART THAT MAKE'S POWER AND LEAVE THE PART THAT DOESN'T.I PICKED UP 50+ RWHP WITH HEADER'S AND TUNE AND MY CAR SOUND'S GREAT WITH THE STOCK MUFFLER'S.THE STOCK MUFFLER'S DIDN'T LOSE ANY POWER WHEN WE LEFT THEM OFF ON THE DYNO. MY CAR WITH HEADER'S, PULLEY, CAI AND TUNE JUST MADE 620 RWHP AT THE VETTE DOCTOR'S IM NOT TAKING MY HEADER'S OFF.:patriot:
What was your stock run?

The pulley--crank or snout?

Those are awfully good numbers. Since I am basically doing the same modifications (everything is purchased...just waiting for some final R&D...) I'm very curious. I'd be delighted if I'm close to 600, but you are well over it. Very interesting...

Ken, I've spoken with your tuner regarding what needs to be done as per my discussion with Jesse. I value Jesse's opinion and made all the necessary adjustments for all present/future systems shipped. I think it's a huge step backwards removing your system. The ARH system was designed to deliver outstanding performance while providing many years of trouble free use. Resolving this issue is top priority.

Nick
My headers are not yet installed, but they were purchased a few months ago. Do I need to do anything with them?

·
Banned
2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver/Ebony Auto
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
chopmeat what are you basing that on based on my previous posts

21 - 25 of 25 Posts