Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Silver CTS V, Custom CAM, B&B Headers & pipes, K&N cai
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys!! just traded my Vette for a 07 V........I hope everyone foregives me for leaving, I promise not do to it again....Am I the first to have 2 cts V's:worship:....thats rite, I plan on having a fleet of V's one day and all on the panet V. so who owned a V that was a 2 year lease and put Corsa exaust on it, black, new eagle tires and took the back cts emblem off? I think it came from ohio possibly and got shipped here in NC.
any how I have had an 04 and now a 07!! whats the rear end like on 07? I have 100000 mile warrenty if it is anything like my 04 rear end. Lets have a V party at my house this summer!!!!!ya!! chicks, beer, and dogs!!!

P.S. Vettes suck!!!! I will never buy one again, I could go on for hours about everything I hated about it, but hell of an engine. I just remembered I have had 3 corvette engines in my last 3 cars....cool

anyone have time for VIN check...1g6dn57u670160101

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
Someone had 2 V's a while back but had to sell one due to job loss.

Either way, welcome back!

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,008 Posts
Dean's back everybody! Let's have a:party:

Dean admit it ... you bought that Vette so you could pick up chicks ... didn't you! As if you didn't have enough already. :helpless:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Someone had 2 V's a while back but had to sell one due to job loss.

Either way, welcome back!
I wonder who that was?? haha it's me!!!

I have a new job now and who knows I just might land another one soon enough, and might be a new 09 :bouncy:

Welcome BACK!!!

·
Registered
852 Posts
I sold a silver one... kept the mod hell blk one...Yes

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
How about some videos Dean?

Get outta the Dean's WAY!!!!!!

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,082 Posts
Almost like he is back before he left
Quote of the day for sure.

Dear Mr. Dean,

...Or whoever you really are. I will not believe it's really Dean until I see a nice pick of a nearly nekkid chick in the car, holding a Dean400hp sign with a 2009 date on the card.

..The guantlet has been thrown down!

-Chris

1 - 20 of 42 Posts