Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend has a 1995 Eldorado. The blower does not work with any heat or AC settings. Started the car one day recently and nothing. When you press the auto button you can hear the dampers moving, so I guess the relay is OK? As I am not familiar with the car, where is the blower motor located and can it be replaced without too much difficulty? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1996 STS
1,489 Posts
krose said:
A friend has a 1995 Eldorado. The blower does not work with any heat or AC settings. Started the car one day recently and nothing. When you press the auto button you can hear the dampers moving, so I guess the relay is OK? As I am not familiar with the car, where is the blower motor located and can it be replaced without too much difficulty? Thanks in advance.
Hey Krose,
i have a similiar thread posted if u get an answer b4 i do will u forward it to me and vice versa
Thanks
SLS LUV:cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
krose said:

i have the same problem. i changed the blower motor and it did not fix it. and blower motors are not cheap. im not sure what the problem is but im looking into the pcm but not sure. if you hear of anything please tell me i would be very thankful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts