Just a quickie question..... I don't drive my 2000 STS that much, but the battery is a good one and never have any problem starting and doing whatever. Do run the car once in awhile. Did this last Sat and got in to run errand Weds and battery was dead - not even a little "rhmmm". I noticed that I had left the cd player ejected when the car was turned off. Is this one of those little things that always has a current running to it, like the receiver for the door locks? Could this be what drained the battery?