Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Presidential, Government, Military looks pretty bad ass. Are you allowed to tint the headlamps and tail lamps in Co.? Are you planning fully murdered look? Gotta do the door handles and exhaust tip.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Presidential, Government, Military looks pretty bad ass. Are you allowed to tint the headlamps and tail lamps in Co.? Are you planning fully murdered look? Gotta do the door handles and exhaust tip.
I might lightly smoke the tails and buy some black housing headlamps that still have clear lenses.

Window tint & black door handles are a priority.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can do the headlamps yourself. Oven bake them on low for 20 minutes, separate lens from housing, paint housing black, bake again to soften adhesive, stick back together. I believe there is a thread or 2 floating around here somewhere with complete instructions.

Check out post #2 in this link: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-first-generation-forum-2003/252321-question-about-headlight-tail-light-tinting.html
That's for tinting your headlamps with paint, not something I want to do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATED

Painted the roof rack & put it back on, not sure if I like it.

Painted the door handles.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like it! I am digging the roof rack more than without. Hey maybe toss a spare tire up there.
I only have about 2" of clearance from the roof to the garage door, it's been a priority to still be able to fit it in the garage.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Fuelslt1 said:
I might lightly smoke the tails and buy some black housing headlamps that still have clear lenses. Window tint & black door handles are a priority.
I bought these headlights off eBay a few years back just for the clear reflector, but loved how they looked with the black housing after I installed them. These would look good on your truck... No orange...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I bought these headlights off eBay a few years back just for the clear reflector, but loved how they looked with the black housing after I installed them. These would look good on your truck... No orange...
Those aren't really my style. I go more for updated OEM looks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I dig it! This summer I plan on raptor lining my 03 top to bottom, front to back. After seeing this I think I might remove the running boards too!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts