Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

For those of you not following the V-Day Thread:

Since the guys which are staying up at the track are planning on getting together, I figured those of us which are commuting up should get together as well.

I would like to get together with the locals on Sunday. It would be a chance to get together before the full day we have planned on Monday. How about an early dinner in the Tysons corner area? http://chicsnwings.com is the place.

Even if you can't make it on Monday, come join us.

Please send me a PM so that I can get an idea of the group size.

Thanks,

Ron

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
9 Posts
Ill be coming up from the charlotte area that weekend and commuting to VDay on monday so ill meet up with ya'll

Jeff

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V (Blk, 6spd, Recaros), 2007 Cadillac CTS-V (sold)
717 Posts
Ill be there

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are still working on that, send me an email to rjoffe at yahoo and I will add you to the list.

It's looking like it might be a late lunch, so people can caravan from there to the track walk at 5:30

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In order to fit in the Track Walk at 5:30 I propose the following:

Meet Sunday 2PM for a late lunch @ http://chicsnwings.com.

Those of you that want to go on the track walk can take off at 4:00 or so, that should get you to Summit before 5:30. I figured if you want to save some fuel (you will need all you can get on Monday), you could arrange ad-hoc carpools on Sunday.

See you there!

Ron

·
Registered
Cadillac
138 Posts
I'ii try to make it my v is headed for lindsay's monday.i think my maggie's bearings are gone even though it is still drivable the rattling noise is a little embarrassing but i'll think about it anyway because i would love to be there.

·
Registered
2016 CTS-V
131 Posts
In order to fit in the Track Walk at 5:30 I propose the following:

Meet Sunday 2PM for a late lunch @ http://chicsnwings.com.

Those of you that want to go on the track walk can take off at 4:00 or so, that should get you to Summit before 5:30. I figured if you want to save some fuel (you will need all you can get on Monday), you could arrange ad-hoc carpools on Sunday.

See you there!

Ron

I am in!

·
Performance Enthusiast
2009 CTS, 2009 CTS-V, 2012 CLS550
479 Posts
Great meeting you guys today would have loved to see other V2s there but I was not disappointed. You V1 guys have some hot rides Good luck to those who are going to be at the track tomorrow. Here are some pics from our meet today:

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V (Blk, 6spd, Recaros), 2007 Cadillac CTS-V (sold)
717 Posts
thanks for posting the pics and it was great to meet you. Keep us updated on how the V2 responds to your incoming mods ;)

All of them
1,795 Posts
Looks like a good turnout. we are thinking about doing a V meet/cruise/open house with our friends at Behe performance later this summer. it will be all over the forum (and in your email box if you are signed up for V-mail) when the details are worked out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts