Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say, esteemed because he is - by the Right. I find him completely absent from reality, a typical Conservative. However, he has many contacts in the White House and continues to defend Bush from time to time. Yet, he admits something publicly that all rational people have known for some time - the Bush White House is all about propaganda and nothing about substantive results!

http://mediamatters.org/items/200509120003?is_gsa=1&final=1

NYT's Brooks revealed that "from Day One," the Bush White House "decided our public relations is not going to be honest"

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naturally, They value their dogma over reality. They also like to talk tough, but in reality they are nothing but scared little boys who never grew up. Life IS tough and they simply cannot handle it.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
scourge said:
They also like to talk tough, but in reality they are nothing but scared little boys who never grew up.
I'd respond to every post you make.

But I see no reason to engage you in a one sided conversation while you brag about using the 'ignore' feature in a cowardice manner.

When you reattach your balls, just let me know.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The White House & Tom Delay are really having a lot of problems now. Wow, I guess when you lie so much instead of actually being a LEADER, stuff catches up to you. Not surprising to those of us who live in the real world, rather than some family's money protected coked out haze.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Ralph, but HRS is nothing but a troll who cares nothing for logic. All he cares about is stirring the pot in the hopes of starting a flame war. Nope, not under my skin at all nor will I be leaving anytime soon. I win against HRS every time I post here. Of course, he knows this and is threatened/frightened by it. I've got his number and logic kicks his troll azz.

As for balls, well when I can pry them from the semen cake on your bottom lip, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Ralph said:
Oh I'm sorry, it just seems that every time we disgree about cars in the Lounge, you come here to stir-up shyte. :stirpot:

Since this evidently wasn't a personal thing against me, I'm sure you will be very dutiful to point out ALL of the personal attacks being made in this forum.

In fact, you could count them all and show everyone who is the largest offender! :yup:

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
scourge said:
I win against HRS every time I post here. Of course, he knows this and is threatened/frightened by it.
I'm threatened/frightened? And who is ignoring whom?

scourge said:
As for balls, well when I can pry them from the semen cake on your bottom lip, I'll let you know.
So to you, being a homosexual is the worst thing you can think of? Because that comment smells a lot like HOMOPHOBIA!!!

Why should it suprise me that a avowed "far leftist" is posting bigoted comments anyway?

You are the party of vile and hate.

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
Oh I'm sorry, it just seems that every time we disgree about cars in the Lounge, you come here to stir-up shyte. :stirpot:

Since this evidently wasn't a personal thing against me, I'm sure you will be very dutiful to point out ALL of the personal attacks being made in this forum.

In fact, you could count them all and show everyone who is the largest offender! :yup:
Not this again.....

Did we disagree?? :hmm: This is what I recall saying to you in a polite and courteous manner in the lounge......it was the last response to you I made in the RWD thread.....

"I agree with your points, except I think people are missing something......" (your pride would NEVER allow you to be so courteous to me)

(you will also note that I did not even say "YOU" missed those points, which was true, but I was more than polite to your fragile ego. I used the word "people" instead) Some of us know how "hyper-sensitive" you are, and how you can turn a simple comment into some sort of "Persecution attack."

I can talk to you in a gentlemanly manner like in the lounge, but your response here proves that you have an agenda here of thriving on disagreement and flame, and you simply cannot accept a differing opinion. You once mentioned that someone here is like a "broken record." How about counting how many times you use the phrase "angry Liberal mob." Or "reattatch your balls!" People that accuse others need to take a good long look at thesmselves it would appear. :tisk: I was hoping there could be peace and logical discussion but I see that is impossible when dealing with you, and I have tried as proven in the lounge yesterday.

Only you could twist a flame that you said to someone else and make it out so that you are the victim, and that is more than well known among those of us who actually know you quite well, and for a long long time. Why else would you have deleted all your early posts when you were a mod. Something to hide :hmm:

Regarding "personal attacks" made against you in this forum BY ME, I have not been in this forum for months. And I know who is responsible for many people leaving the CI (including me) and it was NOT scourge I'm sorry to tell you! I would love to name names on that one, but it likely will start too much crap because now you will thrive on the names and demand them to make a petty point. :bigroll: Trust me, you don't want me to go there and I have a nice list compiled!

I also notice how only you will try to bait scourge in an opening post in a new thread, and you have done it more than once. When you also flame like "reattatch your balls," yes, that is quite a personal thing to say to someone, and I don't give a shit who you are talking to, it's uncalled for! And I don't give a shit if they vote Republican or not........uncalled for PERIOD. Yet you want others to believe you are some sort or gentleman, and that "mean people suck." From what I've seen, when people try to defend a point, that does not imply they are "mean." They are defending their points, and it is up to others to accept them or not, either way it is time to move on regardless after such is proven or disproven..

But keep on truckin' as you always do. Those in the "know" know that there is no logical way to deal with you. Also, not very original to use my past phrases to you against me. It's getting old and tired, and really quite sickening.

Oh, and why are you so obsessed with even bothering to flame people that have you on their ignore list?? It's not like they can see your insults when you post them, and it's not like they can even defend themselves because they cannot see you.......right? So what's the point? :hmm: What's your purpose here. It is not to get along with others in a logical, peaceful manner. That's what some might call "kicking when they don't have to kick" and for no reason other than to flame for the sake of flaming. I'm also sure you will now point out some spellling mistakes I may have made, knock yourself out. :thepan:

"Pride Commeth Before A Fall."

Have a nice day. :)

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
So to you, being a homosexual is the worst thing you can think of? Because that comment smells a lot like HOMOPHOBIA!!!

Why should it suprise me that a avowed "far leftist" is posting bigoted comments anyway?

You are the party of vile and hate.
That's strange, someone who accuses someone else of being a bigoted individual should not make comments like THIS....

"Mail order asian brides for white men who want their women to be subserviant doesn't count!!"-HRS

You've been getting away with a lot lately, and it is time someone pointed that out to you. That actually sounds kind of racist. I don't care who started what (likely you) but is no call for these flames. People can disagree, and that is ok, except to some obviously.

Oh, and please don't use the "reattatch your balls!" line on me, you've already used it twice on people and it's also getting kinda old. :shhh: Just so you know, for the future that is....so rant on, I don't really care anymore, but a few things needed to be pointed out to you.

Take as you like.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Ralph...you need to seek help. As far as im concerned we can close this fourm, If I knew how to do it I would. Both HRS and Scourge have issues in here. Ralph makes it worse, I just want the whole thing to go away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
5 Participants
Brett