Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the day I turned the Vadermobile over to Soldier Mike Green. I imagine the two month wait to return from Iraq will seem like forever!

It was sad for me loading the CTS on a trailer for its trip to NewYork.

Mike's Uncle Paul had the honors of driving the Caddy to it's new home in NY.
Paul's a hero too. He's a New York FireFighter and was a Ground Zero on 911. I think the Vadermobile has been passed on to a proud and honorable family!

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Props to the picture and props to the hero family!

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Damn Bob, you live in a castle!
Now I understand the Hummer...

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
I thought Mike lives in Columbus GA?? Why did the Vadarmobile go to NY? Anyhow, nice pic Bob. I know that must have been a sad day for ya. The Death Star looks nice...but it's no Caddy. :(

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Theres only one kind of Hummer I like.....

HAHA just kidding! I do really like the H3 but you couldnt pay me to drive a truck of that size with a 5 cylinder engine.

Sounds like the Vadermobile went to a good home! Glad to see that for sure!

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought Mike lives in Columbus GA?? Why did the Vadarmobile go to NY? Anyhow, nice pic Bob. I know that must have been a sad day for ya. The Death Star looks nice...but it's no Caddy. :(
His home is in NY as is his family but he's based out of GA. This is his second tour in Iraq:eek:

Not a Caddy for sure RT! So much manual stuff. No steering wheel buttons. No dual climate controls. No seat or mirror memories.:mad:

·
Registered
Cadillac
63 Posts
RT i do live in Columbus GA i have fir 8yrs i was brought to Columbus because of the army. my Family is in NY. Bob thank your for your words of myself and my uncle. but we are no hero's the real hero's are no longer here with us. We just love what we do. Yes the vadermobile is safe and in good hands :bouncy:

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Hi, Mike. All of you serving over there are heroes to us. :patriot: Come home safe to drive the Vadarmobile!

·
Registered
2003 CTS
73 Posts
where in new york are you from?? tell your uncle to watch out for the pot holes and taxi drivers..dont want to mess up the vadermobile

·
Registered
Cadillac
63 Posts
Hey RT. Thanks, That is my plan to come home safe and enjoy the Vadermobile....ct$nyc he is westchester county but they have pot holes..

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
This is the day I turned the Vadermobile over to Soldier Mike Green. I imagine the two month wait to return from Iraq will seem like forever!

It was sad for me loading the CTS on a trailer for its trip to NewYork.

Mike's Uncle Paul had the honors of driving the Caddy to it's new home in NY.
Paul's a hero too. He's a New York FireFighter and was a Ground Zero on 911. I think the Vadermobile has been passed on to a proud and honorable family!

when did this happen? how did i miss it? love that picture, its my new background:D. but i must ask you 2 questions: you never wanted to be a wanna-v but you added the all the v bumpers and side skirts and why did you go for a all blacked out look and never paint the hood moding black?

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
when did this happen? how did i miss it? love that picture, its my new background:D. but i must ask you 2 questions: you never wanted to be a wanna-v but you added the all the v bumpers and side skirts and why did you go for a all blacked out look and never paint the hood moding black?
It was all about looks RB. I think I have a pretty good eye for "coolness". I bought a hood strip off eBay and painted it. IMO it looked like over-kill and I returned the chrome strip back. There are enough pieces of chrome on the Vadermobile to give it good balance. I retained the body colored grill because I think it looks a lot better than the V Grill and adds to the aero-stealth look of the car.

Now I'm starting with a totally new blank canvas...the Hummer. It will be completely opposite. I'm trying to make a "Brick" look like Darth's "Death-Star".:bouncy:

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
Yeah..Regal always has been a dip-S**t:rolleyes:

Of course you have to be cool in order to make cool. Leaves you out dude.:D
Bob, I was berating your ride, not you personnally...relax buddy ;)

I'm just going by what most ladies I know think...and who cares what a car looks like if it doesn't impress the ladies :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts