Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Was just about to start this thread myself lol. I haven’t been able to find pictures anywhere. I have radiant red on order but hear it is on constraint and dark emerald is my backup choice.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
19,980 Posts
Either crappy pictures or crappy color. Something doesn't look right.

·
Registered
96 FWB
4,096 Posts
What color is the one you showed pictures of? Surely that isn’t emerald green right?

Either crappy pictures or crappy color. Something doesn't look right.
Yah, just spied this thread. Was really hoping I would be reminiscing about my '69 Fathom Green Met. A loaded, base 300h 350 4sp. I bought it from a gal where I worked. She almost gave it to me, but said I still paid more than what her trade-in would have been on whatever she bought new to replace it. (It might has been a Datsun -Z IDR). I found this one's pretty much a carbon copy of what was my daily for 2 years, including the gill chrome delete. I looooved it, but my wife and daughter more. So it made half the downpayment on our move-up house:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Car

Sistership

The 2nd from last pic here is more like the '68 British Green = v. much lighter and greener Lotus Racing look. I did not like:

Just For Reference I don't even know what the colors on those Escalades are supposed to be. L. Fog Mint Mist Light? Overcast Morning Lichen?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts