Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw an '06 Impala SS, yes, I said SS, with a damn coach roof on it!!! That has to be one of most horrible things I've ever seen done to an otherwise nice car.At least keep the damn fake tops on the lower models!

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
I agree. They don't look too bad on the newer Lincolns or Cadillacs (DTS I think is the only one) but keep 'em off the other cars, especially an SS.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Why would anyone put one on a Chevy, not to mention a sport sedan?

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
I'm sticking to my guns...I think it looks GREAT on STS's and DTS's...mine was awesome, there's a dark green DTS in town that's got a matching color canvas top on it...I like it.

·
Registered
1996 Eldorado Sport Coupe, 2009 Black Navigator
5,032 Posts
I also like it on certain cars. To me it enhances some of the Cadillac models. I don't have one myself but I can still appreciate the look.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
I like it on the grand old Cadillacs, on the newer ones, I think its dumb.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
It's not dumb, its a look. Some people like that style, kinda like the whole vogue tire thing. I was taught that a Caddy must have vogues to look like a true Caddy. Do think I really believe that? No. its a look that some people appreciate while others don't.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Just my opinion....take it worth a grain of salt. I'm sure many others will disagree with me.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
It's also my opinion. I'm not trying to be offensive just because I might like it somewhat. Sorry.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts