Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
basically more evidence that people never really wanted a logical debate in the current issues section, they just wanted to argue. take away the antagonist and everyone is quiet.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I agree, but you are missing something IMO, Brett.
There are too few voices/minds here. Sure, a little heat spices threads up, but I think we are missing a lot of the good brains at CI here, and I'll leave it at that.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
I still occasionally post some threads here, but you guys are too busy to want to discuss them. :sneaky: (like the "Concern" thread, but no one seems to care or want to discuss the Civil War in Iraq and possible consequences) I always liked those issues.

Plus I've been so busy with those stupid "Ralph" threads. :histeric:

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
The whole point of having a club is to keep certain people out. It ain't about INCLUSION, it's about EXCLUSION.

(and I was one of the last to be invited!) ;)

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Brett said:
basically more evidence that people never really wanted a logical debate in the current issues section, they just wanted to argue. take away the antagonist and everyone is quiet.
no ...i just quit giving a shit .....i can post and reply all i want in here ...no one comes in ....

plus the new job ....that damned distraction called "lounge" ....

i cant even get a grip long enough to get back into the deville and 4.x sections like i used to ....

ill say no more on this , cuz if i say what im really thinking about the quote, ill piss a few members off

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
ill say no more on this , cuz if i say what im really thinking about the quote, ill piss a few members off
you can let me have it. i can take it :want:

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
i was gonna even say it at the meet ...but your so goddamn big ....LOL

he aint that damned good of a debater ....really ....i know your thinking thats why everyone hates him ....but it wasnt why i did ....a good deabter wouldnt go off like he would on those tangents ....once you started slaying him in a debate hed start going off and blantantly name calling ....saying he was attacked ...and god forbid you call him names right back ...cuz then he was really attacked ....

hed run hard out the gate ...but once he ran out up top hed lay over and play possum ...

more than anything it was how he treated people that bugged me ....

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
there all kinds of reasons to dislike HRS, the only thing I pointed out at the meet was that at the least he is more intelligent then SOME of the people he draws into these debates or maybe more accurately, he is a better debater, which doesnt necessarily translate to intelligence. which is why they are drawn in I suppose.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
he definitely has the ability to get to people. I wasnt meaning him when i posted originally. i just felt since there were no hotheads in general in here, its pretty dead figuring people prefer conflict over none. whether it be HRS or Scourge or anyone else for that matter.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
HRS is NOT a "good" debater by any means, he is just stubborn as hell! And if he isn't sure about something, he makes it up and claims it as FACT. You can show him link after link (like I did in the China nuclear power thread of proof Clinton simply "knew" about the 40 new Chinese plants about to be developed, and he completely refused to believe it, even though it made the television news too!)

Here is his latest attempt to flame "bait" someone and it is CLASSIC HRS, and he gets away with it....

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52746

I'd better copy and paste it BEFORE he edits it...

"All reality flows back to Bush. All begins with Bush, ends with Bush, is explained by Bush and is polluted by Bush, cursed be thy name.

Sounds like Scourge..." - HRS

I'm still sick and tired of his bullshit!

·
Registered
'98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
4,425 Posts
Some of the personalities of Cadillacforums.com. Please take no offence:

Illumina = :halo:
HRS = :lildevil:
Scourge = :mad2:
Ralph = :tisk:
Diablo = :thehand: (red hand = Pinko-Communist-Red...:p )
Jesda = :D
Katshot = :bigroll:
Elvis = :elvis3:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts