Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 883 post and all the info I have given I only have 1 little gree rating box which comes standard. (I just found ou t about the rating today from Roberts post shows how much I pay attention

·
Registered
CTS
1,485 Posts
SdMarineGuy said:
After 883 post and all the info I have given I only have 1 little gree rating box which comes standard. (I just found ou t about the rating today from Roberts post shows how much I pay attention
FIGURES RobertCTS would be humping the rating points. I was in the green, then in the red, NOW I'M BACK in the GREEN!

ANYWAY, I just voted for the Marine! GIVE HIM SOME SUPPORT.

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
Hello SD, you're funny and since you mentioned pink tacos, you get points from me.:D BTW the pink tacos with enchilada sauce on them are bad stay away from them!! :histeric:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
addison_ii said:
Hello SD, you're funny and since you mentioned pink tacos, you get points from me.:D BTW the pink tacos with enchilada sauce on them are bad stay away from them!! :histeric:
Yea I support people that admit they eat pink tacos. Kinda hard to get all the meat in them sometimes though.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
2 green blocks worth of rep points to everyone for actually talking about this on a CTS forum. :alchi:Have a drink, ya bunch of carpet munchers!

SD, I'll give ya some rep points if ya answer 2 questions.

1. Having heard PJ's exhaust, would you go V if you had your time back? I agree tho, that the Corsa and Borla supply the best power increases.
2. Where'd ya get the crossover pipe?

Green blocks await!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AznPrydeRegalRyde said:
2 green blocks worth of rep points to everyone for actually talking about this on a CTS forum. :alchi:Have a drink, ya bunch of carpet munchers!
SD, I'll give ya some rep points if ya answer 2 questions.
1. Having heard PJ's exhaust, would you go V if you had your time back? I agree tho, that the Corsa and Borla supply the best power increases.
2. Where'd ya get the crossover pipe?
Green blocks await!
I dont need rep points man I was just kidding.
If I was concerned about the money I would go with the V exhaust but I would replace the muffler like Pj did plus I would replace the center muffler with a Magnaflow dual in dual out muffler and install an X pipe right before the center magnaflow muffler. I would have doubts for the only reason that the V Exhaust is 2.5 inches on each side and I personally think that is too much for our engine not having enough back pressure The Corsa is 2.25 inches. I got the best increase in performance and sound quality when I installed the headers and cats though.
2. Magnaflow P/N 10790

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
exactly why i went with the borla...if i was concerned about money, i would have probably got a stock 3.6 or v exhaust and stuck nice mufflers on it. the borla is 2", so i believe it retains more pressure...very responsiveall around...especially in sport mode off a rolling start...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RobertCTS said:
I remember that episode. Seen Capt Kirk lately in the commercials? Put on a few pounds. I think he has his own show again.
Are you talking about the Episode that aired in the 1930's? :histeric:

·
Registered
362 Posts
I was in the same position as you SD as of last week! I had no clue any point thing even existed, until an argument sparked between myselt with some other member against some other members (no point in naming names!). I found myself to be in the red very quickly... And even though I fully despise the whole popularity contest that arises from such rating systems, you've never created any controversy towards myself so green points it is for you!!!

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
SdMarineGuy said:
I dont need rep points man I was just kidding.
If I was concerned about the money I would go with the V exhaust but I would replace the muffler like Pj did plus I would replace the center muffler with a Magnaflow dual in dual out muffler and install an X pipe right before the center magnaflow muffler. I would have doubts for the only reason that the V Exhaust is 2.5 inches on each side and I personally think that is too much for our engine not having enough back pressure The Corsa is 2.25 inches. I got the best increase in performance and sound quality when I installed the headers and cats though.
2. Magnaflow P/N 10790
Thanks SD. Not concerned with the money, I just got 39k for my truck.
Where'd you get the headers and cats? I know originally Lund sold them right? But now they come from....? I just installed the Volant. And now I think I'll go headers and cats. Then this summer, depending on sound levels, I'll follow with the X-pipe and Corsa. So yeah, where'd ya get the headers and cats? Still some to sell?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts