Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Who's up for Cars and Coffee April 2? A few of us are gonna meet at Starbucks at the Shops at Legacy at 07:30 then drive to the meet together.

Hope to see you all there. I'll be in the V and my wife will be driving her new Raptor. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Tuner car fanatic..there all good!
1,142 Posts
Cool Truck Whisler...Starbucks...Do I keep coming up the frontage road as if I've left the C&C parking lot?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool Truck Whisler...Starbucks...Do I keep coming up the frontage road as if I've left the C&C parking lot?
Yes, follow the access road north. You will pass Tennyson and make your way to Legacy. Take a right on Legacy and follow it about a 1/4 mile. You will take a right on Bishop Rd into the Shops at Legacy. Take an immediate left once you make the right on Bishop. You will see Starbucks on the right, we usually park on the left somewhere. There are usually a few nice cars getting coffee before the meet. Wait, getting coffee before cars and coffee?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
On the program...Going to try to make the Starbucks gig, otherwise I will def be at the C&C.

·
Registered
'09 Thunder Gray CTS-V
156 Posts
Hey guys,

Who's up for Cars and Coffee April 2? A few of us are gonna meet at Starbucks at the Shops at Legacy at 07:30 then drive to the meet together.

Hope to see you all there. I'll be in the V and my wife will be driving her new Raptor. :thumbsup:

Ill be out of town for this one...sorry!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ill be out of town for this one...sorry!
No worries. We'll see you next time.

My wife and I are going to some land to go shooting afterwards so no V this time, just the Raptor.

·
Registered
2011 CTS V Coupe, 2007 Escalade ESV
233 Posts
I plan to be there, but not in the V, as it is in the shop. will be in my S Type R Model Jaguar, (black of course). DonS

·
Registered
2013 Thunder Gray Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
197 Posts
Everyone better get there EARLY as the weather will be nice and you know it'll be crowed. I'm shooting for between 7:00 and 7:30.

·
Registered
09 Silver V 06 Silver Z06
1,918 Posts
report back only if you have substantial pics of everything!

us northern guys are getting desperate for a good car GTG or 2

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
On the program...Going to try to make the Starbucks gig, otherwise I will def be at the C&C.
Even an Infiniti can make it to Starbucks . . . :poke:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Even an Infiniti can make it to Starbucks . . . :poke:
Yeah...sorry CIWS, we didn't quite get up that early...did make it to the C&C however. It was packed..double parked packed.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Correct CIWS...Double stacked with over a 1k cars.

It was great to see ya'll at Sat's Dallas C&C!!

DonS

Whisler151

BigJoeD

And several other V owners who I didn't get to meet but their cars were there...Out walking the grounds

See you next go round.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Correct CIWS...Double stacked with over a 1k cars.

It was great to see ya'll at Sat's Dallas C&C!!

DonS

Whisler151

BigJoeD

And several other V owners who I didn't get to meet but their cars were there...Out walking the grounds

See you next go round.
Your wheels look amazing! My wife had never really liked the look of the V coupe...yours is the first one she actually liked. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts