Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
needs the chin spoiler. pony delete, and deepdish mach wheels... then its pure sex on wheels

the chin spoiler finishes the late model SN95's so well

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Looks nice !
Your dad is a great person and exactly knows what things suit the best for anything

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far he loves it. He's been clamoring at the bit for the past week or two to get this thing on there but last weekend we went to this guy who works on Mustang's shop and he painted the hood. So we went over there and swapped out the hood and he reflashed the PCM because my dad just got a 3.73 rear installed so the speedo was a little off. The guys whop is pretty cool. It's a small garage behind his place and as we pulled up there was a 04 Cobra sitting in front of his dyno machine and the guy bored out the blower, had a smaller pulley, exhaust, intake, and a nitrous setup. He also had his own Fox body stang there with that cameleon paint but I peeked in it and he had a boost gauge but I never asked him if he was running a blower or a turbo but either way the car looked sweet as hell. He's about to build a much bigger garage there as well. But after taking it for a ride once he was all done......*drool* it was such a blast to drive!

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Looking good!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts