Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Prev: '05 CTS Base, '06 CTS Lux w/Sport - Current: '13 ATS4 Lux/2.0T, '13 SRX4 Perf
792 Posts
I, too, have had issues with D3. To this day, after weeks, have refused to refund the money I spent to have absolutely nothing done to my car.

If anyone else is owed money by this company, please message me directly (do not respond here to contact me). I will be collaborating with each of you and will be getting attornies involved. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
69 Deville,95 Eldo ETC, 98 Seville STS, 05 CTS,09 CTS, NOW:2014 CTS TT VSport Premium
55 Posts
I certainly encourage members to give reviews of the vendors and if the complaint is not valid the vendor can tell their side. Last thing we need is to have this forum end up like so many others that are not really to support and help members but to promote vendors products at all costs. I have experience with a corvette forum that locks your posts if you dare to criticize a supporting vendor which is why I no longer go on that forum, as it is not a free exchange of ideas and comments but a regulated market place designed only to sell products. I say let freedom of speech be the rule on this forum with everyone's opinions given equal weight. If the posts are found to be misleading or false then the members will find this out soon enough.

·
Registered
2011 CTS 3.6L RWD Premium Sedan
2 Posts
Re: D3 Review 2014 Cadillac CTS V Sport Twin Turbo

After seeing one of their mod cars in a parking lot in Irvine, I got pretty excited about D3. I called D3 to inquire about mods to my 2011 CTS only to be underwhelmed by the gentleman's lack of enthusiasm in my questions. I got the sense they felt I was a waste of time.

·
Registered
2015 V-Sport
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Re: D3 Review 2014 Cadillac CTS V Sport Twin Turbo

After seeing one of their mod cars in a parking lot in Irvine, I got pretty excited about D3. I called D3 to inquire about mods to my 2011 CTS only to be underwhelmed by the gentleman's lack of enthusiasm in my questions. I got the sense they felt I was a waste of time.
Beware! Don't deal with these people. Read my experience with them as I started this post.

·
Registered
2015 V-Sport
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
My five-year-old grudge with D3 has finally been settled. I believe they’re out of business.
I am very happy to hear you finally settled with them. I hope you got every dollar they owed you. They are/were the worst people I ever dealt with. I sure hope they are out of business so they cannot rip off anyone else. What a bunch of thieves, shysters', you name it they are/were it !!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts